nba

Discus and support nba in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it happened that i bought a game that i do not want to play or have. could i get the money back for it. 61b54f8b-e193-4950-8d30-bacf72089025 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ruuskanen29, Sep 24, 2017.

1. ruuskanen29
    ruuskanen29 Guest

nba

it happened that i bought a game that i do not want to play or have. could i get the money back for it.

:)

ruuskanen29, Sep 24, 2017
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

елиз : NBA Playgrounds

nba [​IMG]

Вышла игра NBA Playgrounds - продолжатель традиций NBA Street и NBA Jam.

Подробнее - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, Sep 24, 2017
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    NBA Live 15

NBA LIVE 15 Visuals Trailer ft. 2 Chainzhttps://youtu.be/w-8vL1r4pU8
    NBA LIVE 15 Cover Athlete Revealhttps://youtu.be/5OmvtMtxm1I

raigraphixs, Sep 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

nba

Smwutches, Sep 24, 2017
  5. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

елиз : NBA Playgrounds

[​IMG]

Вышла игра NBA Playgrounds - продолжатель традиций NBA Street и NBA Jam.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  6. Ryno Jnr Win User

Games you are looking forward to that haven't been officially announced

Skate 4, Fifa 15, NBA 2K15, NBA 2K16, Fifa 16, NBA 2K17, Fifa 17 etc. and more
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

More Black characters!

The NBA 2k series and NBA Live series
  8. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

Xbox One: NBA LIve.....what were they doing?!?!?!

NBA 2K > NBA Live all day every day mang!
  9. BRANDON701 Win User

VS games NOT working

the nba 2k12 servers are down. only nba 2k13 and mlb 2k12 is working.
Thema:

nba

1. nba - Similar Threads - nba

2. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  3. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  4. How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?: All of my other games are working perfectly online. I’ve been having trouble signing in on X Box SX with NBA 2K22 from Xbox 360. The message that comes after I click connect to go online says,...
  5. When will NBA 24 be on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will NBA 24 be on game pass?: Is it going to come out soon or not at all? 95ac1c9d-cb0b-4ec7-8393-76b6d10f1413
  6. Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?: Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ? 0bef4aae-8237-41a3-bf4f-8998f8b3600a
  7. On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?: Just trying to find out if I get the pc version of I can play with my freinds on Xbox. One has Xbox one and the other has series X. What is the best way to all be able to play together...
  8. NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013: I purchased NBA 2K24 for my Xbox One Series X, THREE different discs ALL will not install/load in my console. get an error message “disc not compatible with my console” and the above error...
  9. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  10. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...