NBA Today Problem

Discus and support NBA Today Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to see any videos on the NBA today screen. I see the updates stats and everything else though. I also cant see any items in the myplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lamanLOST815, Jan 12, 2014.

1. lamanLOST815
    lamanLOST815 Guest

NBA Today Problem

I can't seem to see any videos on the NBA today screen. I see the updates stats and everything else though.

I also cant see any items in the myplayer store, just the names.

Please help

:)

lamanLOST815, Jan 12, 2014
  2. hrodriguez97
    hrodriguez97 Guest
    NBA TODAY

I play NBA 2K15 on Xbox 360 it shows that im connected to xbox live but it doesnt show that i have NBA TODAY like it is supposed to how do i fix that.

hrodriguez97, Jan 12, 2014
  3. Trouble with NBA2K14 Sports Servers and creating Friend Matches

I have the same problem and so does my friend. Also the NBA Today is not up to date. It shows yesterday as 12/23 and you can't play today's games.

CarlFreemerman, Jan 12, 2014
  4. CarlFreemerman Win User

Trouble with NBA2K14 Sports Servers and creating Friend Matches

I have the same problem and so does my friend. Also the NBA Today is not up to date. It shows yesterday as 12/23 and you can't play today's games.
  5. WnderKidNorway Win User

Unable to Purchase NBA 2k12 Code 8016CE52

I even get problems now just to buy Microsoft points. Someone else having problems with that today? And ye, still cant buy NBA :) Or points.
  6. ButlrFinnMcCool Win User

Bugged Achievements

Hey another problem, with 'Hold the fat lady'...The game was tied (nba today match) and i hit a 3 point buzzer beater to win the game and no achievment. Any advice? do i need to be losing?
  7. BootstrapGolem Win User

Left 4 dead 2...

is that the deal today? all i'm getting is yesterdays crappy nba deals.
  8. Dvrrell Win User

No Rosters? Servers Down?

Just save the roster and there you go. The official is not really needed with NBA Today updating.
Thema:

NBA Today Problem

1. NBA Today Problem - Similar Threads - NBA Today Problem

2. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  3. How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?: All of my other games are working perfectly online. I’ve been having trouble signing in on X Box SX with NBA 2K22 from Xbox 360. The message that comes after I click connect to go online says,...
  4. When will NBA 24 be on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will NBA 24 be on game pass?: Is it going to come out soon or not at all? 95ac1c9d-cb0b-4ec7-8393-76b6d10f1413
  5. Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?: Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ? 0bef4aae-8237-41a3-bf4f-8998f8b3600a
  6. On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?: Just trying to find out if I get the pc version of I can play with my freinds on Xbox. One has Xbox one and the other has series X. What is the best way to all be able to play together...
  7. NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013: I purchased NBA 2K24 for my Xbox One Series X, THREE different discs ALL will not install/load in my console. get an error message “disc not compatible with my console” and the above error...
  8. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  9. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  10. NBA TODAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA TODAY: I play NBA 2K15 on Xbox 360 it shows that im connected to xbox live but it doesnt show that i have NBA TODAY like it is supposed to how do i fix that. 3120a83d-cabd-454f-9e46-8984958b8ac9