NBA game time app???

Discus and support NBA game time app??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The NBA season is about to start. Can I expect to see the app before tipoff? e67d1b67-37f8-463b-b5e2-1d5344c05498 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pandaclaus2, Oct 2, 2014.

1. pandaclaus2
    pandaclaus2 Guest

NBA game time app???

The NBA season is about to start. Can I expect to see the app before tipoff?

:)

pandaclaus2, Oct 2, 2014
  2. NBA Game Time

Hey there Popper! This sounds like something you will need to get in touch with our billing support for. You can
    contact us via chat or phone for this, your preference. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Oct 2, 2014
  3. ZitPopper
    ZitPopper Guest
    NBA Game Time

I ordered the 5 team version of League Pass for NBA Game Time on accident. Realizing my error, I cancelled the order and promptly ordered the 30 team version of League Pass. However, whenever I attempt to watch a game, it asks me to select my 5 teams on
    the web. It seems that even though everything is good from NBA.com's end with regard to my subscription change, the original purchase is still somehow attached to my Xbox and the new subscription cannot be officially implemented unless I can sever the tie
    with the old subscription. How would I go about doing this? We're two weeks into the season and I'd like to start watching games on the Xbox. NBA game time app??? :) If any Microsoft employees need to check my subscription status with NBA.com, my account name there is
    as well.

ZitPopper, Oct 2, 2014
  4. LaRy BLanco
    LaRy BLanco Guest

NBA game time app???

I want to know this too...and hopefully live games will be viewable in snap mode

LaRy BLanco, Oct 2, 2014
  5. Cameronie
    Cameronie Guest
    Don't tell me I'm going to have to use my PS4 to watch NBA games all season long....

Cameronie, Oct 2, 2014
  6. I just bought a NBA League Pass so I can watch it on my 360... however, I am unable to even download the app. It shows up but there is no option to download it.... I can only Pin it or Rate it.

DrunkenMonkey35, Dec 27, 2014
  7. Hey there, DrunkenMonkey35! I'm very sorry to see that you are unable to download the app. This thread is a little old. If you still need assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This
    way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. NBA game time app??? :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

NBA Gametime App

Hey there Chambers!

I'm sorry to say that with something like this, you'll need to reach out to the App's creator. However, you can also try the steps on our
    Set Up the NBA Game Time App support article to see if that helps you at all. In particular, check out the "Sign in to NBA Game Time using your NBA League Pass account" section.

Let us know if you have any questions. =)
  9. Corporate Chaoz Win User

Things that should Change About Xbox One

Get more apps like NBA game time for NBA league pass. Sony has it for PS4, come on MS.
  10. Misses Quinzel Win User

NBA game time app???

Hey there, DrunkenMonkey35! I'm very sorry to see that you are unable to download the app. This thread is a little old. If you still need assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This
    way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  11. LaRy BLanco Win User

NBA game time app???

I want to know this too...and hopefully live games will be viewable in snap mode
  12. Cameronie Win User

NBA game time app???

Don't tell me I'm going to have to use my PS4 to watch NBA games all season long....
Thema:

NBA game time app???

1. NBA game time app??? - Similar Threads - NBA game app

2. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  3. When will NBA 24 be on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will NBA 24 be on game pass?: Is it going to come out soon or not at all? 95ac1c9d-cb0b-4ec7-8393-76b6d10f1413
  4. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  5. My nba 2k did game won’t work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k did game won’t work.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  6. NBA game time app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA game time app: I just bought the Xbox one s, I did some research and I found that the Xbox one s has the NBA GAME TIME APP but when I got the app store I don't see it! If I can't get the app I think I will have...
  7. NBA Game Time App missing from Xbox apps / not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Game Time App missing from Xbox apps / not available: Hi! When I search for the NBA Game Time app in the apps section, it only comes up with finds for themes, but the app itself is not there. Please help me what to do. Is it possible that I could...
  8. Error in app NBA Game Time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in app NBA Game Time: Goodnight everyone, I would like some help, my application NBA Game Time is with a message when I watch the games live or not. "Video Content Unavaible" "The content you have selected is not...
  9. My digital copy of nba 2k17 isn't working at all and it says do you own this game or app

in XBoX on Consoles
    My digital copy of nba 2k17 isn't working at all and it says do you own this game or app: my copy of 2k17 isn't working digitally and it keeps saying do I own this game or app and I need help 54bbe149-68cd-46fa-9a5b-d86deda0a3a4
  10. NBA Game Time App Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA Game Time App Issues: Is there any NBA League Pass subscribers here from the UK (or elsewhere) having issues playing archived or condensed games from the Gametime App??? Since last weekend I've been getting the...