NBA 2K23 In Game Update Issue

Discus and support NBA 2K23 In Game Update Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not too sure if this would be a console or game issue but they normally have in game updates from time to time on nba 2k23 and for some reason my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S Stoddart, Apr 15, 2023.

1. S Stoddart
    S Stoddart Guest

Not too sure if this would be a console or game issue but they normally have in game updates from time to time on nba 2k23 and for some reason my Xbox series s will be frozen at 0% or make it to 11% and stuck there,so essentially I'm not able to play the game at all,any help with thus would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

:)

S Stoddart, Apr 15, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

2k23 championship edition pre Order

3. Geri M. Win User

How do I fix the error code issue on NBA 2K23

Hello KristopherRawlings,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues NBA 2K23. As per description, you got an error code.

Before we proceed, please provide more information with these guide questions.

1. When did the problem start?
    2. Was this working before?
    3. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    4. For us to better understand the issue, can you send to us a screenshot of the exact error code/message?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

There are several ways to fix NBA 2K23 error code issues. Here are some of them:

• Check if you have the latest update.
    • Check if NBA 2k23 Servers are Down.
    • Restart your router or modem and try to get into the game again.
    • If the error code 4B538E50 appears, possible causes include an excessive number of accounts established to play NBA 2K23 on the console, a software blocking connection to the game server, a random glitch, an out-of-date game, damaged game files, or an outage with the game’s server.

Here are the steps to update NBA 2K23 on different platforms:

• Xbox: Go to ‘My Games & Apps’ from your home screen. Scroll down to ‘Manage’ on the left-hand side menu. Go to ‘Updates’ Select ‘Update All’.
    • PS4/ PS5: Select NBA 2K23 from your home screen. Press the ‘Options’ button on your controller. Scroll down and select the ‘Check for Update’ option. Any available updates will automatically start downloading and will be installed.
    • Nintendo Switch: Select NBA 2K23 on your home screen. Press the ‘+’ button on the right Joy-Con. Select the ‘Software Update’ option. Choose ’Via the Internet’ and press A to check for any new updates. Any available updates will automatically start downloading and will be installed.
    • PC: Click the ‘Downloads’ option at the very bottom of the Steam client and you’ll be brought to a screen which shows any available updates for all installed games on your PC. Select NBA 2K23 from the list and click the play button next to it. It’ll automatically begin updating and install the game files.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Abdu Harcevic Win User

I bought a game and its not showing on my xbox account

From instant gaming, its 2k23 nba
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Kindly check if your hard drive has enough storage for the game update.

Solution 3: Try using a wired connection when downloading the game update.

Solution 4: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try downloading the game update after that and see if it works.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it won't save or let me move foward. Is it based on my game pass or gold membership please lmk

Hello Chriss,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to create a player on your MyCareer mode in NBA 2K23. This issue is not related to your Game Pass or Gold membership.

There are a few things you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Make sure that your game is up to date with the latest patches and updates. You can check for updates by going to the game's main menu and selecting "Options" or "Settings."

2. Try clearing your console's cache. To do this, turn off your console, unplug it from the power source, wait for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in and turn it on.

3. If the issue persists, you may need to delete and reinstall the game. Before doing so, make sure to back up any saved data or game progress.

If none of these solutions work, you may check the recommendations here by the game support: [NBA 2K23] MYCAREER GAMEPLAY ISSUE – 2K Support.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. NBA 2K23 In Game Update Issue - Similar Threads - NBA 2K23 Game

2. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  3. Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Shadric Nealy II 2415209b-2cda-4642-96a8-bab4bf2b43ca
  4. access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer: hello. My 15 yr old son can not access 2k23 my career or fifa 23 pro clubs mode. Error says he needs to change settings on his account but we have done that and still can not access...
  5. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23: So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen 684b75e4-6f7f-4a46-96d4-4e3e58eee225
  6. Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23: In regards to NBA 2k23 Since the new season started I have been in able to play rec. I just get stuck in the loading screen I’ve tried un and reinstalling the game I’ve tried powering everything...
  7. Currently trying to load in to the pro am on nba 2k23 next gen and it ask me to choose a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Currently trying to load in to the pro am on nba 2k23 next gen and it ask me to choose a...: Won’t let me load into pro am on nba 2k23 next gen or even accept invites from friends without asking me to choose a plan 2e8cab1a-fb03-4ac0-9f3c-9dcfe14e0c6e
  8. Nba 2k23 wont advance to online game freezes up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k23 wont advance to online game freezes up: Nba 2k23 online game wont start just freezes up?? a4d0635c-94e2-43c4-a3b8-4b249ae55d8f
  9. When I load on a game like NBA 2K23 on Xbox Series X, I see with the 0x80830003 screen. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I load on a game like NBA 2K23 on Xbox Series X, I see with the 0x80830003 screen. I...: We can’t save more data for this game or app gabefeeen your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games & apps, press the Menu button on your...
  10. Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?: Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it? 45d626c2-f797-4cd9-81ff-efe3699ab4d9