NBA 2K23 Digital Deluxe Edition Issues

Discus and support NBA 2K23 Digital Deluxe Edition Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the deluxe edition for NBA 2K23 for my Xbox Series X and it won’t download. It just says, “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lane Houston, May 29, 2023.

1. Lane Houston
    Lane Houston Guest

I just bought the deluxe edition for NBA 2K23 for my Xbox Series X and it won’t download. It just says, “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now.” any ideas on how to get the game to download?

:)

Lane Houston, May 29, 2023
  2. Emre Eskiyenenturk Win User

What a terrible solution. Why would you ask someone to remove the profile and add it back after a reboot? That is really stupid. I am able to download other games without a problem. Better said, I have the same problem, and I could download the standard NBA 2023 version.

Please solve this issue and do not provide these type of scripted "solutions".
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Lane, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to download the recently purchased game. Please try this in your console to see if helps:

1. Remove the profile that owns the game from the console

2."Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on."

3. Add again the profile that owns the game and try to download the game one more time

You can find the same steps in the article below
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

You can review the next article about how to remove a profile
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

2k23 championship edition pre Order

5. Default_1017 Win User

2k23 championship edition pre Order

The one that I bought was the NBA 2K23 Championship Edition Pre-Order
  6. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
Thema:

1. NBA 2K23 Digital Deluxe Edition Issues - Similar Threads - NBA 2K23 Digital

2. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  3. Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Shadric Nealy II 2415209b-2cda-4642-96a8-bab4bf2b43ca
  4. access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer: hello. My 15 yr old son can not access 2k23 my career or fifa 23 pro clubs mode. Error says he needs to change settings on his account but we have done that and still can not access...
  5. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23: So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen 684b75e4-6f7f-4a46-96d4-4e3e58eee225
  6. Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23: In regards to NBA 2k23 Since the new season started I have been in able to play rec. I just get stuck in the loading screen I’ve tried un and reinstalling the game I’ve tried powering everything...
  7. Currently trying to load in to the pro am on nba 2k23 next gen and it ask me to choose a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Currently trying to load in to the pro am on nba 2k23 next gen and it ask me to choose a...: Won’t let me load into pro am on nba 2k23 next gen or even accept invites from friends without asking me to choose a plan 2e8cab1a-fb03-4ac0-9f3c-9dcfe14e0c6e
  8. 2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 nba cant load into the rec but everything else plays fine: having trouble loading into rec 3f48b149-8638-4fea-9116-f18ea7ef6904
  9. When I logged to NBA 2k23 myteam after switching locations of my consol and logging into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I logged to NBA 2k23 myteam after switching locations of my consol and logging into...: When I logged to NBA 2k23 myteam after switching locations of my consol and logging into the new Wi-Fi it still siad u need to be online f20576cd-3509-4c76-bfac-ed593fa9f08a
  10. I need your help with NBA 2K23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need your help with NBA 2K23: I hope you are well I need your help because yesterday I bought nba 2k23 on promotion and I left it downloading overnight but today I tried to play it and the game crashes and incidentally my...