NBA 2k22 microsoft store not letting me buy the game

Discus and support NBA 2k22 microsoft store not letting me buy the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I had just installed nba 2k22 and it says i need to buy to own and i try to but it keeps giving me an error and I cannot buy at all. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N8TERTOT, Sep 11, 2021.

1. N8TERTOT
    N8TERTOT Guest

Hey,

I had just installed nba 2k22 and it says i need to buy to own and i try to but it keeps giving me an error and I cannot buy at all. I tried restarting my console numerous times and still no solution. I also looked in my order history and it's not there. Some help would be great, Thanks.

:)

N8TERTOT, Sep 11, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you tell me what error you get when trying to buy the game?
  3. LeMoney1 Win User

XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

But on the Microsoft website it says NBA 2K22 is down on all Series X
  4. Yuri Nk. Win User

I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It includes a digital standard edition but when I enter the code for it I haven’t received it .

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C. Welcome to the community.

Hello Nicolasneidig, click on the link below and verify that your game was correctly redeemed in your account.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the game was redeemed correctly, check your Xbox console in the game add-ons management if the standard version is available for download.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/nba-2k22...
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

2k22 cloud gaming

Hello RogerReed 3. Thanks for reaching out. I'm an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user. I'll be glad to help you out.

Can you play other games online just fine? Is this hapenning only with this game?

Also, do you mean NBA 2K22 or WWE 2K22?
  6. nicolasneidig Win User

I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It includes a digital standard edition but when I enter the code for it I haven’t received it .

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. Welcome to the community.

Hello , click on the link below and verify that your game was correctly redeemed in your account.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the game was redeemed correctly, check your Xbox console in the game add-ons management if the standard version is available for download.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/nba-2k22...
    It was redeemed correctly and o still can’t access it when I go into the store it’s saying about full price yet
Thema:

1. NBA 2k22 microsoft store not letting me buy the game - Similar Threads - NBA 2k22 microsoft

2. How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?: All of my other games are working perfectly online. I’ve been having trouble signing in on X Box SX with NBA 2K22 from Xbox 360. The message that comes after I click connect to go online says,...
  3. installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it...: installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it automatically says “installation stopped” when trying a few seconds into updating the already installed game....
  4. I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...: I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It includes a digital standard edition but when I enter the code for it I haven’t received it ....
  5. I still can't play any triple threat in NBA 2k22 myteam single or multiplayer and been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still can't play any triple threat in NBA 2k22 myteam single or multiplayer and been...: NBA 2k 22 myteam triple threat not not working multiplayer or single and play now online connects to a match but can't finish getting it finish getting match ready stops around 60 percent getti...
  6. Im having the code x803f900a trying to get back in NBA 2K22 AND ITS THE ONLYGAME I PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im having the code x803f900a trying to get back in NBA 2K22 AND ITS THE ONLYGAME I PLAY: i wrote it all in the subject please its been 2 days 7350cab4-127a-40bd-aa7d-9cf09743f8cb
  7. Nba 2k22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k22: What happened to the game? Not available since Sept 1 I guess ccdf73ed-d327-4804-bdcb-ff564ca0290b
  8. NBA 2k22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k22: I have the ultimate game pass and it won’t let me log in saying I don’t have the game pass even though it says by my name I do 328f47fd-6309-4cd3-85c0-839954870441
  9. On Ball Defense NBA 2k22

in XBoX on Windows
    On Ball Defense NBA 2k22: For the life of me I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. No matter how much On Ball I play I always get burned or my player feels like 2/3 seconds behind. I can never stay guard anyone who's...
  10. NBA 2K22 not working when I switch microsoft accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K22 not working when I switch microsoft accounts.: You know the login screen when you turn on windows and you put in your pin. Well for me when i put in my pin and open NBA 2K22 it crashes. But when my brother logins and opens up NBA 2K22 it works...