NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition bonus game content missing

Discus and support NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition bonus game content missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I purchased a brand new, factory sealed, disk version of NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary edition for the Xbox Series X. It is missing the Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EugeneGriffin, Dec 13, 2021.

1. NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition bonus game content missing

Hello.

I purchased a brand new, factory sealed, disk version of NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary edition for the Xbox Series X. It is missing the Xbox One version code for the game. It came with two codes but neither of them is the Xbox One version. I gave the code to my son for his Xbox One but the code is for Pre-Bonus. I already used the pre-order bonus card. The card I gave him says " Bonus Content Including Xbox One Version of NBA 2K22 (Standard Edition Digital)". Someone please help me. I saw on 2K support that it is a know issue and it says to contact Xbox support for the Xbox version of the game.

:)

EugeneGriffin, Dec 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I can’t use my digital voucher included in the Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition

Unfortunately, I don't know any other support you can contact to resolve this.

But it's curious that 2k knows about the issue and for PlayStation gamers they provide support on what's wrong/missing content but not for Xbox.

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/440699...
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Eugene welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well unfortunately this is the community forum, we are gamers just like you helping other gamers! But, you can contact Xbox support through their official website!
  4. Yuri Nk. Win User

I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It includes a digital standard edition but when I enter the code for it I haven’t received it .

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C. Welcome to the community.

Hello Nicolasneidig, click on the link below and verify that your game was correctly redeemed in your account.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the game was redeemed correctly, check your Xbox console in the game add-ons management if the standard version is available for download.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/nba-2k22...
  5. nicolasneidig Win User

I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It includes a digital standard edition but when I enter the code for it I haven’t received it .

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. Welcome to the community.

Hello , click on the link below and verify that your game was correctly redeemed in your account.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the game was redeemed correctly, check your Xbox console in the game add-ons management if the standard version is available for download.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/nba-2k22...
    It was redeemed correctly and o still can’t access it when I go into the store it’s saying about full price yet
  6. Revolt Shaun Win User

I still never got access to the NBA 2k22 Xbox One Version despite entering the code for it

No. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I bought the NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition for XBOX SERIES X, and inside the case it also has a code for the Xbox One version. It literally says "Also includes a digital voucher for Xbox One" on the cover. The Xbox Series X disc does not work on Xbox One. When I typed in the code, it was supposed to give me the Xbox One version of the game digitally, but it didn't.
Thema:

1. NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition bonus game content missing - Similar Threads - NBA 2K22 75th

2. How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?: All of my other games are working perfectly online. I’ve been having trouble signing in on X Box SX with NBA 2K22 from Xbox 360. The message that comes after I click connect to go online says,...
  3. installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it...: installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it automatically says “installation stopped” when trying a few seconds into updating the already installed game....
  4. I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...: I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It includes a digital standard edition but when I enter the code for it I haven’t received it ....
  5. I still can't play any triple threat in NBA 2k22 myteam single or multiplayer and been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still can't play any triple threat in NBA 2k22 myteam single or multiplayer and been...: NBA 2k 22 myteam triple threat not not working multiplayer or single and play now online connects to a match but can't finish getting it finish getting match ready stops around 60 percent getti...
  6. Im having the code x803f900a trying to get back in NBA 2K22 AND ITS THE ONLYGAME I PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im having the code x803f900a trying to get back in NBA 2K22 AND ITS THE ONLYGAME I PLAY: i wrote it all in the subject please its been 2 days 7350cab4-127a-40bd-aa7d-9cf09743f8cb
  7. Nba 2k22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k22: What happened to the game? Not available since Sept 1 I guess ccdf73ed-d327-4804-bdcb-ff564ca0290b
  8. NBA 2k22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k22: I have the ultimate game pass and it won’t let me log in saying I don’t have the game pass even though it says by my name I do 328f47fd-6309-4cd3-85c0-839954870441
  9. On Ball Defense NBA 2k22

in XBoX on Windows
    On Ball Defense NBA 2k22: For the life of me I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. No matter how much On Ball I play I always get burned or my player feels like 2/3 seconds behind. I can never stay guard anyone who's...
  10. I can’t use my digital voucher included in the Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t use my digital voucher included in the Xbox Series X NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition: At my house I have an Xbox Series X. I have NBA 2k22 75th Anniversary Edition for the Xbox Series X which comes with a digital voucher that allows you to download the Xbox One version also. Since...