NBA 2K18 Download Update Issue

Discus and support NBA 2K18 Download Update Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm having the same issue as everyone else. I have cleared the cache on my Xbox One by powering off and unplugging the cord but still the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick Smith 24, Aug 17, 2020.

1. NBA 2K18 Download Update Issue

Hi there,

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. I have cleared the cache on my Xbox One by powering off and unplugging the cord but still the same issue.

Can you please advise what to do from here?

Kind regards

Patrick

:)

Patrick Smith 24, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Drew Daro Win User

NBA 2k18,2k14,Nascar Heat 2 etc aren’t downloading

nba 2k18 worked with the offline download but nba 2k14 didn’t and the same with nascar heat 2 and no i cant install them on another console
  3. zeroice007 Win User

NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.

Unfortunately that's the problem with NBA 2K products.. There are alot of issues. Just restart the game ... Go back to the menu reload check on game updates but thats a 2k18 so theres no more updates there glitches
  4. inmyworld25 Win User

0x8000ffff

Im trying to download Wildlands and the exact same thing is happening!
    nba 2k18 is giving me the same error code too!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

NBA 2K18 download content issue

Hello Ann,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue updating the game. We recommend to reach out to 2k as the update comes from them. There may be issues, with all that is going on in the world right now.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. schnurren Win User

NBA 2k18 Downloading Update problem

Hello AlokDwivedi1,

Let's try first to Clear your Xbox Caché to see if it works after that. Follow these instructions please :

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
    2. Unplug the power brick from the back of the Xbox. Press and hold the power button on the Xbox several times to expel any remaining power and clear the cache.
    3. Plug in the power brick.
    4. Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
    5. Turn the Xbox back on as you would normally.
Thema:

NBA 2K18 Download Update Issue

1. NBA 2K18 Download Update Issue - Similar Threads - NBA 2K18 Download

2. NBA 2k18 stuck at downloading updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k18 stuck at downloading updates: Same issue that I've seen before and it's 2023 now but I'm just trying to play the game and it's stuck on downloading updates press a to continue doesn't work and the bar is moving but not showing...
  3. NBA 2K18 download content issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K18 download content issue: Re installed NBA 2K18 on xbox one. It downloaded and updated content fine. Started game and it stops on a screen that says “downloading content, press A to continue”. It sits like that for hours....
  4. Nba 2k18 Downloading Game Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k18 Downloading Game Updates: I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a solution to this; I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it still does it. It's not a problem with internet because the other Xbox One in the...
  5. NBA 2k18 Downloading Update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k18 Downloading Update problem: I purchased NBA 2k18 from the Microsoft Store in Xbox two years ago and was having some problem so an expert said to reinstall the game and told that it will function properly. I reinstalled the...
  6. 2k18 nba wont download updates just sits there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k18 nba wont download updates just sits there: 2k18 nba wont download updates just sits there I have reinstalled it same thing just says hit a to download updates and does nothing 2c2d9146-3736-4db7-af86-472f1b8502f4
  7. Nba 2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k18: NBA 2k18 not working career mode not working b92f1fb6-55d2-4dbf-a199-5bcf74f0b9ca
  8. NBA 2k18 for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k18 for xbox 360: I bought nba 2k18 of xbox store and downloaded it. I played it one day and it worked great. Now everytime I play after a game it tries to save and it comes up "your VC earnings are being saved on...
  9. Problem with NBA 2K18 for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with NBA 2K18 for XBOX 360: Hello. I have a problem. Seven days ago, my parents bought me NBA 2K18 from XBOX LIVE on my XBOX 360. I installed the game. When I turned it on for the first time, I received a message saying that...
  10. Cant download nba 2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download nba 2k18: my xbox one wont download nba 2k18. Says disc is dirty or damaged, got a replacment disc but still coming up with same msg. Please help. e5f6b43b-b088-4d29-b951-7aa3339756f0