nat

Discus and support nat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my nat is strict and i can't change it to open no matter what i do how do i fix it? ba74be8b-a479-4baa-a938-c539469175ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FatApocolypse, Dec 29, 2015.

1. nat

my nat is strict and i can't change it to open no matter what i do how do i fix it?

:)

FatApocolypse, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Rottweiler
    Rottweiler Guest
    NAT Type

My NAT type is not working, I just got a new modem from Comcast, and now the NAT type is unavailable. Any suggestions?

Rottweiler, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Xv_Elite_vX
    Xv_Elite_vX Guest
    Destiny Help...

Check your NAT on your Xbox One. Do a search on open nat for xbox one.

Xv_Elite_vX, Dec 29, 2015
  4. nat

What have you done ? What kind of modem and router ? (model #'s) and who is your isp ? Your isp may have you natted is why you cant change it...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 29, 2015
  5. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Having NAT issues need help ! :)

Not behind a NAT or not behind a cone nat?

Not behind a NAT means you are connected to a bridged router or DMZ or Modem. A Modem doesn't have NAT.

So the test says your NAT is open because you are not NATted :)
  6. RaZoR xPLx Win User

Can`t sync cloud data

Nat open. Detailed nat info network is behind a cone nat
  7. VividColt332793 Win User

party connection problem...

NAT NAT NAT. both of you need to run the xbl connection test. if there is any NAT issue, call xbox support to get it squared away.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Doble Nat, Nat estricta[Translation-Double NAT, restricted NAT]

Hi Ramon,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with your NAT type. We recommend the

NAT error solution
    . It has multiple steps to try. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. MissyQ Win User

Random disconnects from xbox live

You can have see open NAT and still have "invisible" NAT. What version of your WGR614 do you have? Even with it having open NAT, the version 10 has irresolvable NAT, and NAT problems CAN cause intermittent disconnections.
Thema:

nat

1. nat - Similar Threads - nat

2. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  3. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  4. Nat unavailable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat unavailable?: Hi, I am having a problem with my nat type being unavailable. Whenever I test my multiplayer connection it says that it can’t find a teredo IP. I have IPv4 and I when I spoke to my internet...
  5. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  6. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  7. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  8. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  9. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  10. Can you get an open NAT with 5G broadband?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you get an open NAT with 5G broadband?: Our home wifi is very low (8mps) so we got an E 5G home hub. Except both our Xbox X would only get a closed NAT type meaning joining party chat wouldn’t work. I’m not sure how to go around this...