Nat won't open

Discus and support Nat won't open in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I followed this video exactly [MEDIA] only with a netgear WNR3500L router and it won't changed from moderate to open. When I first did it it was open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Nat won't open

I followed this video exactly only with a netgear WNR3500L router and it won't changed from moderate to open. When I first did it it was open for about 24 hours and then it changed back to moderate. How do I get
    it to be open?

:)

bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Jan 2, 2014
  2. NAT type won't open

okay so my NAT Type has been strict ever since i got my Xbox one and i have tried to fix it but it only stays open for an hour before switching back to strict. I have tried port-forwarding all xbox ports that xbox requires PLUS the 3075 port that CoD requires
    with UpNP on and off and DMZ off doesn't work, i have also tried setting my Xbox to DMZ with UpNP on and off With no ports opened and ports not opened. I have tried them all with a static IP and normal IP as well still didnt work. When i go into detailed network
    statistics i get a status code: 0x0000000042000064 and NAT info saying "Your network is behind a port-preserving port-symmetric NAT."

Please help...

Fate Iz Fallen, Jan 2, 2014
  3. NAT Problems

I have a NAT Setting on my router but it is set to on? When I have it on automatic my NAT type stays open. I don't know why DMZ won't keep my NAT type open.

JTRoberts0035, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Nat won't open

Got it open. All I had to do was check disable port scan and dos protection. If anybody else is having this problem try this.

bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Jan 2, 2014
  5. And now it's back to moderate...

bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Oct 31, 2018
  6. JTRoberts0035 Win User

NAT Problems

I have a NAT Setting on my router but it is set to on? When I have it on automatic my NAT type stays open. I don't know why DMZ won't keep my NAT type open.
  7. Alariaria. Win User

Xbox One Chat mic not working.---Help us All Out..PLease

For everybody having issues - what is your NAT set to? Moderate NAT will not work for some people and they won't be able to hear you. Once your NAT is OPEN however you won't have any issues. I had the same one until I fixed it. So you may want to try to
    open NAT up and see what kind of results you get.

Here's a guide to try and get that open for you:
    support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution
  8. ChimpZealot Win User

How do I open my nat?

You won't be able to get Open NAT on a MiFi 2200. There's no customizable Port Forwarding and Virgin is almost definitely running NAT on their backend.
  9. GMAN990 Win User

moderate nat better than open nat?

It won't help lag no, that is something different but your NAT should say open?
  10. GMAN990 Win User

How do I open my nat?

[quote user="ChimpZealot"]

You won't be able to get Open NAT on a MiFi 2200. There's no customizable Port Forwarding and Virgin is almost definitely running NAT on their backend.

[/quote]

Agreed
Thema:

Nat won't open

1. Nat won't open - Similar Threads - Nat won't open

2. My NAT type won't work

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My NAT type won't work: My NAT type won't work My NAT type randomly went strict and it won't let me go online, I've tried everything on google and it won't work and I'm very frustrated, I need help...
  3. NAT type strict and won't change. May have to do a factory reset to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT type strict and won't change. May have to do a factory reset to fix it: My xbox NAT type is on strict and does not want to change. I have tried ports but none want to work to get me out of Strict NAT. At this point my other options are to do a factory reset or to...
  4. Xbox one won't do NAT type or go to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't do NAT type or go to home screen: While playing gta online on my main xbox one s, I will try to go to the home screen and it won't select it through the side menu, plus it won't let me access my settings so I can do a NAT type. I...
  5. NAT type won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT type won't open: okay so my NAT Type has been strict ever since i got my Xbox one and i have tried to fix it but it only stays open for an hour before switching back to strict. I have tried port-forwarding all...
  6. Still having NAT issues. Nothing in the forums helps. Microsoft won't reply, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having NAT issues. Nothing in the forums helps. Microsoft won't reply, what do I do?: I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once...
  7. nat type won't stay on open

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat type won't stay on open: I have been having problems with nat now for a week I have tried the troubleshooting steps but nothing worked I also contacted my ISP and they sent me out a new router but still having nat...
  8. No matter what I do my NAT won't come off strict.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No matter what I do my NAT won't come off strict.: So I just moved back in from college and set up my xbox one, and my NAT won't be anything but strict. I tried port forwarding, when that didn't work i tried the DMZ hosting, then i tried changing...
  9. Nat type won't let me do anything. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type won't let me do anything. What do I do?: I'm on an Xbox 1 and recently I've been getting the X error when I try to join party chat and I'm unable to connect to GTA online. So I did some research and everyone is saying it's because of my...
  10. NAT Type Strict, won't change after trying everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type Strict, won't change after trying everything.: Heyo, I'm having some bad issues playing Destiny on my XB One. Since I've just bought it a few days ago, I am kind of upset the only game I have I can't play very well online, which is its main...