Nat type strict, i'm losing my mind.

Discus and support Nat type strict, i'm losing my mind. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Wired, Ports forwarded, Static ip reservated, Upnp enable, alternate mac address cleared many times, google dns or automatic dns. Still strict and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Edwinccosta, May 8, 2022.

1. Nat type strict, i'm losing my mind.

Wired, Ports forwarded, Static ip reservated, Upnp enable, alternate mac address cleared many times, google dns or automatic dns.

Still strict and with double nat detected. What I'm i missing?

submitted by /u/Edwinccosta
    [link] [comments]

/u/Edwinccosta, May 8, 2022
  2. G1ichb0y Win User

can't play any game online except titanfall an pro club mod on fifa

i have strict Nat type but most of my friends have strict Nat type and they play online without any problem
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Open NAT?

My Nat type is strict as well yet on 360 its open I'm on virgin media
  4. TA Horizon Win User

Am able to connect to xbox live but cant play online

5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Constantly disconnected

Hey Finest, I'm not seeing anything obviously amiss with those results. I see that the NAT portion of your post hasn't been filled out, and a strict or moderate NAT could certainly cause these issues. With that in mind, can you please try all of the suggestions
    listed in
    this guide
    , and then let me know if they help?
  6. DuendeRojo Win User

Can't contact Xbox LIVE

Changing the IP address on my router puts me back on the local restricted network, where I used to be able to connect to LIVE with a strict NAT type. Now, even with that setup, I cannot contact Xbox LIVE, and the NAT type is strict (based on what I'm seeing
    on my PS3).
Thema:

Nat type strict, i'm losing my mind.

1. Nat type strict, i'm losing my mind. - Similar Threads - Nat type strict

2. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  3. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  4. My NAT type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type is stuck on strict: I have a 4g Huawei router/modem (B315s-22) (I don't know what it is) which has a mobile Sim in it which were provided by my ISP then the router/modem is directly connected to my Xbox via ethernet....
  5. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  6. Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please: Double NAT detected - currently in strict NAT type. I will like it to be open please 3d36e8e6-1002-4a11-9210-703c25531f56
  7. How do I fix my strict nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my strict nat type: I can’t seam to get my att hot spot device to connect via open or moderate nat. Only strict I’ve tried wired wireless clearing MAC address several different ports restating both devices Nothing...
  8. How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...: How do you change the NAT type. I can get online, start the Xbox one S, start up fortnite, and the game gets stuck on connecting. The NAT type on that hot spot box is strict. When I connect with...
  9. Nat type strict fix pleas help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type strict fix pleas help me: Pleas help me fix nat type strict 8c74ac9b-4758-4916-9957-79bc3c94a7cc
  10. I can’t connect to GTA V ONLINE because it says my "NAT" type is Strict what can’t I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to GTA V ONLINE because it says my "NAT" type is Strict what can’t I do?: Hi, but I'm sitting through the distribution of the Internet through the phone and I can't configure the parameters of the "router".. 6463a9cc-3232-434e-9956-8f69641b09c0