NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP

Discus and support NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Self explanatory, I need my NAT type to be Open because it is Strict right now. Somebody help me please, not able to speak to an xbox worker or support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martinez...just Martinez, Oct 11, 2020.

1. NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP

Self explanatory, I need my NAT type to be Open because it is Strict right now. Somebody help me please, not able to speak to an xbox worker or support employee is incredibly bothersome and aggravating. All help is appreciated!

:)

Martinez...just Martinez, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Samma93 Win User

Unable to join friend

As mentioned above it is most likely a NAT problem, i assume your NAT is Moderate or Strict. It needs to be set to Open to get the best chance of connecting to everyone.

This Article can help you identify your NAT problems and hopefully rectify them:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
  3. HessLaaad Win User

Nat type open on xbox one but strict in cod ghost??? please help

My nat type was open on Xbox360 and for some reason is strict on Xbox one? Can any help me and tell me how to get my nat type off strict?
  4. AngelGetReal23 Win User

How to change Xbox one nat type from strict to moderate or open.

Hey I need help how to change nat type to open from strict? Please help. On Xbox one.
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Xbox Live Problems.

Hello there! Ok, since your NAT Type is strict, you need to get it to open! To learn how to do so, click

here
    . Hope this helps!

Keep us posted,

Dark.
  6. CODukes4 Win User

Nat strict

I switched modems. It now says 'NAT type: Open'...but when I logged into ghosts it says nat type strict in the front menu.
Thema:

NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP

1. NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP - Similar Threads - NAT Type says

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  5. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  6. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  7. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  8. I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable: I've been trying to get my Nat type for the past 5 hours and it's still not working right i need someone's help because i really wanna play this game. So please can you help me out so i can get my...
  9. How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...: How do you change the NAT type. I can get online, start the Xbox one S, start up fortnite, and the game gets stuck on connecting. The NAT type on that hot spot box is strict. When I connect with...
  10. Xbox say open nat type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox say open nat type: But got a moderate nat type on war zone can Any1 help please 9a0d9bcc-462e-44ee-b0f4-5fe2b0a055fd