Nat Type: Open-but still got SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE... PLEASE HELP!!!!

Discus and support Nat Type: Open-but still got SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE... PLEASE HELP!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi all... Been trying, reading, investigating, everything!!! From time to time i got the famouse SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE. Try disconecting from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JNL PR, Dec 28, 2015.

1. JNL PR
    JNL PR Guest

hi all... Been trying, reading, investigating, everything!!!

From time to time i got the famouse SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE. Try disconecting from wireless and then when i put it on again says thats all good. Try the test network connection and says your are connected to the internet but when i go back receive the
    service info is unavailable again. Its really annoing. the xbone have all the port open for him, if i put him in a DMZ the nat type change to strict. Really dont know what else to do!!!

:)

JNL PR, Dec 28, 2015
  2. zXiLlShoTz
    zXiLlShoTz Guest
    NAT type open but service info is unavailable

My NAT type is open but my service info is still unavailable, can someone please tell me how to fix this

zXiLlShoTz, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    NAT type open but service info is unavailable

Hey there zXiLlShoTz!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues. Are you still experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live services? If so, you'll want to try resetting your home network by unplugging your router and modem. Wait 5 minutes or so and then plug it all back in and try
    again.

Let us know if you still need assistance! Nat Type: Open-but still got SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE... PLEASE HELP!!!! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Nat Type: Open-but still got SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE... PLEASE HELP!!!!

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

RobertBuckalew, Dec 28, 2015
  5. TruckstopT
    TruckstopT Guest
    I'm having the same problem. Post a fix?

TruckstopT, Dec 28, 2015
  6. JNL PR
    JNL PR Guest
    Honestly, all that thing that you ask is not importat for this fact.... He was working fine for almost 2 year, and since saturday 26 of december start giving me this problem. No error number or anything. Yestarday he connect without a problem i put nba2k16,
    buy some cloth for my caracter just fine!!! Then went to myplayer game and he disconnect!!!

JNL PR, Dec 28, 2015
  7. JNL PR
    JNL PR Guest
    i was able to connect during the morning, but as soon as i enter setting to see the configuration the xbox star with the NAT TYPE OPEN- SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE. could be the wireless card or something like that?

JNL PR, Dec 29, 2015
  8. JNL PR
    JNL PR Guest

Someone know how to fix this?

JNL PR, Dec 29, 2015
  9. Maybe , but you didn't want to provide the standard info , so ...hard to help with connection issues if you wont provide how your connected...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 29, 2015
  10. JNL PR
    JNL PR Guest
    Ok,

Live in PR

modem is a router and is a Arris G

Using just the xb one

Wireless... I connected to a cable and everything work like charm

UPnP its enable

Nat type is Open

No error code encounter

ISP- Libert PR

Hope this help

JNL PR, Dec 29, 2015
  11. Arirs gateways are Notorious for having wi fi issues on xbox live , goes back years , sometimes a firmware update will fix .... this is from the "known issues " page and may not be your model # but pretty much all the same.....just different providers
    and modle numbers , but bottom line Arris gateways and xbox don't play wi fi well together ...blame MS or blame arris , problem with isp gateways is they control the firmware and hardly ever update it like say netgear or Linksys would...theses issues can
    rear their ugly head at anytime , so they fix an issue , for a while , then another one may crop up which will take another firmware update to resolve...

"On February 15, 2014, Microsoft released a mandatory system update for the Xbox One that also addresses an issue impacting multiplayer gaming over Wi-Fi. Specifically the Xbox One issue affected Arris XB2 (TG852/TG862) integrated wireless gateways being
    used in areas that support IPv6 enabled broadband. Xbox One consoles not using WiFi, or other Comcast Gateways or service areas were not affected. For more information about the patch please visit Xbox One operating system versions. Comcast and Microsoft
    have collaborated closely since this issue was discovered and are happy to report that this issue has been resolved.

Lag and intermittent disconnections may also occur. The only known fix for this issue is to update the firmware on this gateway, which can be provided by certain Internet Service Providers, such as WOW or CableONE."

12. You say it works good with a cable , cat 5 is dirt cheap , I would just hardwire it ...MUCH better and more stable connection anyway...

13. JNL PR
    JNL PR Guest

That was my last resort!! Still wondering why he work without a problem until saturday and then, all of the sudden, wifi problem.

Thanks for the help!!

JNL PR, Dec 29, 2015
  14. I'm not sure how that works either , just starts "not working" ....and it may just "start working" again with the next update , or if you isp forces a firmware update on the router...

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  15. JNL PR Win User

Honestly, all that thing that you ask is not importat for this fact.... He was working fine for almost 2 year, and since saturday 26 of december start giving me this problem. No error number or anything. Yestarday he connect without a problem i put nba2k16,
    buy some cloth for my caracter just fine!!! Then went to myplayer game and he disconnect!!!
  16. JNL PR Win User

That was my last resort!! Still wondering why he work without a problem until saturday and then, all of the sudden, wifi problem.

Thanks for the help!!
  17. RobertBuckalew Win User

You say it works good with a cable , cat 5 is dirt cheap , I would just hardwire it ...MUCH better and more stable connection anyway...
  18. RobertBuckalew Win User

Arirs gateways are Notorious for having wi fi issues on xbox live , goes back years , sometimes a firmware update will fix .... this is from the "known issues " page and may not be your model # but pretty much all the same.....just different providers
    and modle numbers , but bottom line Arris gateways and xbox don't play wi fi well together ...blame MS or blame arris , problem with isp gateways is they control the firmware and hardly ever update it like say netgear or Linksys would...theses issues can
    rear their ugly head at anytime , so they fix an issue , for a while , then another one may crop up which will take another firmware update to resolve...

"On February 15, 2014, Microsoft released a mandatory system update for the Xbox One that also addresses an issue impacting multiplayer gaming over Wi-Fi. Specifically the Xbox One issue affected Arris XB2 (TG852/TG862) integrated wireless gateways being
    used in areas that support IPv6 enabled broadband. Xbox One consoles not using WiFi, or other Comcast Gateways or service areas were not affected. For more information about the patch please visit Xbox One operating system versions. Comcast and Microsoft
    have collaborated closely since this issue was discovered and are happy to report that this issue has been resolved.

Lag and intermittent disconnections may also occur. The only known fix for this issue is to update the firmware on this gateway, which can be provided by certain Internet Service Providers, such as WOW or CableONE."
  19. TruckstopT Win User

I'm having the same problem. Post a fix?
Thema:

1. Nat Type: Open-but still got SERVICE INFO IS UNAVAILABLE... PLEASE HELP!!!! - Similar Threads - Nat Type Open

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  4. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  5. How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?: My Nat type on Xbox says it is Unavailable 5a78e760-9b36-46af-8f01-40b0c7e787ba
  6. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  7. How do I keep my WiFi Nat type as open ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I keep my WiFi Nat type as open ?: it is constantly saying the Xbox can’t get a teredo IP address, sometimes it’ll say the Nat type is open but I won’t be able to join a party or play online, when I plug my WiFi extender In my mbps...
  8. How to set up orbit speed hotspot for open nat type on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up orbit speed hotspot for open nat type on my Xbox: Connected mobile hotspot, but keep getting strict nat type? 8d2ee87a-803e-4ef5-9439-705f1044ec05
  9. How to check nat type (open, limited or close)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check nat type (open, limited or close): so until then I always used the "xbox console helper" application for this purpose and everything was nicely described in those network settings, but now the application has been disabled "to make...
  10. Nat type will not stay open, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type will not stay open, why?: I recently port forwarded my xbox, hard wired it and when I play online it is the only wired connection, yet no matter what I do my nat type will not stay open, even when the modem is directly...