: NAT-Type Doesn't work on my Xbox One S

Discus and support : NAT-Type Doesn't work on my Xbox One S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : NAT-Type Doesn't work on my Xbox One S i tried reseting mac address and using different port. after couple of tries ipv6 has appeared, but the Nat... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EwanFickel, Jan 20, 2021.

1. EwanFickel
    EwanFickel Guest

i tried reseting mac address and using different port.

after couple of tries ipv6 has appeared, but the Nat still doesn't work.

i use an asus router on a fritz box router.

ipv6 tunneling on passtrough (if that helps)

please help me i want to use my phone with the xbox

Asus RT-AC87U

:)

EwanFickel, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Superman290496 Win User

Xbox making static clicking noises on chat

NAT type on both his xbox one x, one s and my series x is Open
  3. Piccolo597 Win User

Can't type in Minecraft realm

My nat type is open and it still doesn't work.
  4. tenebroso2000 Win User

battlefield 4 help please

Yeah the 3 tests run in the first 2 it said it was good or fine and in the third one it said the characteristics and my NAT type is open and also the reboot doesn't work
  5. xLink86 Win User

No sound chat headset

Because Xbox and PS4 use different ports for their chat network that would be why one works and the other doesn't . What are your NAT types like on your systems?
  6. AJables Win User

Operation Flahspoint Dragon Rising "Cannot download at this time. Try again later."

It sounds like you are having connectivity issues. Try disconnecting your internet connection and reconnecting.

If that doesn't work have a look at your nat type. Sometimes when it is set to strict it restricts your downloading capabilities.

Heres how to change your nat type:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution
Thema:

1. : NAT-Type Doesn't work on my Xbox One S - Similar Threads - NAT Type Doesn't

2. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  3. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  4. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  5. How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?: My Nat type on Xbox says it is Unavailable 5a78e760-9b36-46af-8f01-40b0c7e787ba
  6. I try to connect to my hotspot but I can't, I get a NAT Type unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to connect to my hotspot but I can't, I get a NAT Type unavailable: My Xboxone does not connect to my hotspot f65ed451-7c39-4bc0-8ab7-256624fc8e71
  7. How do I check my NAT type in Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I check my NAT type in Windows 10?: I can't see the option to check my Xbox services and NAT type there, can someone help me how do I check it without using Xbox Console Companion (because it doesn't work anymore)? [img]...
  8. I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict: I have a pc I play gta 5 online but because of Nat type stict I can join a server I have tried enabling DMZ I have tried activating UPnP also 4279653c-8d30-45cd-8ed1-6af4a06f1fbc
  9. My NAT type is stuck on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type is stuck on strict: I have a 4g Huawei router/modem (B315s-22) (I don't know what it is) which has a mobile Sim in it which were provided by my ISP then the router/modem is directly connected to my Xbox via ethernet....
  10. Xbox One doesn't show NAT type at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't show NAT type at all: For about a week now I have been unable to connect to Online Matches on Xbox One due to a Teredo error. I have tried many solutions and have spent hours on the phone with Microsoft and my Internet...