NAT settings?

Discus and support NAT settings? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am an older adult. Only need this xbox 360 for Netflix and to watch DVDs occasionally. Do I really need an xbox live account for that? If so, can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MamaBearWayt, Mar 16, 2019.

1. MamaBearWayt
    MamaBearWayt Guest

NAT settings?

I am an older adult. Only need this xbox 360 for Netflix and to watch DVDs occasionally.

Do I really need an xbox live account for that?

If so, can someone help me fix this error I’m getting? Says my NAT settings are moderate? I’ve been to the ISP site and followed directions. Still doesn’t work!

:)

MamaBearWayt, Mar 16, 2019
  2. TeeMan69XXX Win User

NAT settings

I got a new Wireless gateway. It does auto NAT settings. Maybe it's time for a new gateway.
  3. Rewriting Win User

NAT settings

I don't think you can get you I.P. adress off your Xbox but you can easily go to Google.com, and type in "What is my I.P." then go to the first one. It should pop a number (e.g. 123.456.789.0). Hope this helped.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Nat settings

Glad to hear Shad0wman was able to help you out, Heminn! Happy gaming to you. :)
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Nat settings

Your thanks is enough :eek:)

You used to be able to report a post as good but now it just shows as "Report as abusive" I think people still report good posts in this manner despite how its worded, anyway its up to you, glad you are all sorted!
  6. User 9242019 Win User

NAT Settings

Thema:

NAT settings?

1. NAT settings? - Similar Threads - NAT settings

2. How to set up orbit speed hotspot for open nat type on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up orbit speed hotspot for open nat type on my Xbox: Connected mobile hotspot, but keep getting strict nat type? 8d2ee87a-803e-4ef5-9439-705f1044ec05
  3. Hi how do i change my nat settings it says strict and nothing helps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi how do i change my nat settings it says strict and nothing helps: How do i change my nat settings on my xbox one it stays on strict plz help i tried multiple ways no luck e91fb54e-f9a9-4ff6-ad6b-823559a35480
  4. Network connection and NAT settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection and NAT settings: My xbox is connected to the network but I cannot connect to online games or multiplayer. I've checked and it might have something to do with NAT being unavailable but I do not know how to fix...
  5. XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open....: Hi there . I am located in israel. Tel Aviv. I just installed (just so I can play) optic fiber internet download speed 1000mb/ 100 down load. .set a static ip address. all signs on the multiplayer...
  6. Open NAT type goes back to Moderate every time the computer restarts - Can it be set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open NAT type goes back to Moderate every time the computer restarts - Can it be set...: So what I have to do every time is go to Settings>Xbox Networking and click the Fix it button and wait - is there a way to set my NAT permanently to open or automate this? [img]...
  7. How can I find out the port numbers I need to give to my isp to set my NAT Type to OPEN?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find out the port numbers I need to give to my isp to set my NAT Type to OPEN?: What port numbers are used by your ISP to open ports for NAT Type? dfc65d17-18aa-4be5-8c94-2e06a194d15c
  8. Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says NAT type strict; it's set to Open.: This is only one among the countless problems I've encountered on the windows 10 xbox app. I tried to join a party to chat with friends, but the app says my NAT type is set to strict. It's not....
  9. NAT automatically set to Strict any solution?

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT automatically set to Strict any solution?: So I've been trying to join in some sessions in forza horizon 4 on pc and it was taking for ever I checked my network settings and my NAT was set to strict automatically but the server...
  10. NAT set to strict and options tried so far don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT set to strict and options tried so far don't work: Hey all, I just recently purchased the Gears of War 4 and can't play online co-op with my friend. After some research my NAT is set to strict. I tried to make a static ip address, forward ports...