NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

Discus and support NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetLattice64090, Oct 10, 2019.

1. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time?

Ok guys please help. I use to be a BIG gamer like 7 years ago. I remember getting a 1 month gold membership for free for first timers. Is that still true now?? If so please help me to get it. Im trying to set up a xbox 360 for my kids because she claim
    “SHE IS GOING TO SCHOOL ME”.!! I told her if she does then i will purchase the year membership for her and get her a xbox 1. She is new to this and, well, i’m not!! So can ANYONE help me to get this month or even a 7 day trial to gold so i can show her what
    i know!! And fingers crossed, i’m not going buy a new system tonight!! But if she does beat me then a promise is a promise!! P.s. im still going to purchase a gold membership for her but i gotta show her that MOM KNOWS BEST KMSL

:)

MetLattice64090, Oct 10, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Sometimes they have discounts for gold. One of the more common ones is the $1 dollar for first month. I see that one from my kid's silver accounts sometimes.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The free gold for creating a new account ended a while ago. New consoles do come with a code for a free trial. Codes are not given via the forums.
  6. CameronSamson... Win User

When sharing an Xbox, I can no longer own the new free Xbox gold games.

Sorry, I shoud clarify, we both have gold memberships, so I do know I need a gold membership to get it for free. There used to be an option to get or install a game which I thought was a fix to the problem. But now with the update I can't get the free game
    anymore as the option disapears for me to own it (for free) once he owns it first.
Thema:

1. NAT problems and why can’t I get gold membership free first time? - Similar Threads - NAT problems why

2. Nat type problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type problems: I got a new xbox series x after having the xbox one x for a few years with no problems, the day after i set everything up on my new xbox both of them have a strict nat type and an unavailable uPnP...
  3. EOLO-Xbox NAT and static IP problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    EOLO-Xbox NAT and static IP problems: Good morning, I have an Xbox S series connected to the Eolo wifi network. I have two problems: NAT appears to be limited despite having opened all the necessary ports on the router. Furthermore,...
  4. Is double NAT a problem on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is double NAT a problem on Xbox series s?: Hi! When I open the internet setting on my xbox, it says ,,double NAT connected". It's the same for both wireless and wired connection. Is it a problem and if it is what can I do about it?...
  5. i have problem with Nat type strict on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have problem with Nat type strict on windows 11: so recently i downloaded forza horizon 5 on windows 11. but i can not play online . and it says I have nat type strict . I looked for a solution on youtube and others but it didn't work. anyone...
  6. How to fix my UPnP and nat type problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my UPnP and nat type problem: I have a problem with my upnp which says "upnp not successful " and I have another problem with my nat type which always says strict so how can i fix it 6d9c2cd6-f18b-4140-b096-3dabb31d7a40
  7. NAT problem and incorrect video resolution

in XboX Insiders
    NAT problem and incorrect video resolution: Hello, with the ALPHA 2104 ring updates I noticed two problems that I never had before, I have already reported the problems several times also from the console, with the app it reports a problem....
  8. Nat-Type problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat-Type problem: Hi, I'm having Nat problems, I'm struggling to change it from strict. I can play online on sessions, on fut. I also tired changing the ports(I've tried more than 7ports is not working) Can...
  9. Problema com NAT do Xbox One [Problem with Xbox One NAT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com NAT do Xbox One [Problem with Xbox One NAT]: Meu Xbox One apresenta um problema de rede NAT dupla, no qual a NAT fica estrita e impossibilita de jogar online em modo multiplayer, já tentei diversos tutorias no youtube mas nenhum resolveu, o...
  10. Xbox suddenly Strict NAT. Problem started after new update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox suddenly Strict NAT. Problem started after new update: Never had problems with NAT till now in my new house. Brother I live with is an IT Director and got it to Moderate NAT. This all started as soon as I downloaded the latest update. Anyone...