NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

Discus and support NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Help? Someone? ea54d800-dda2-4a8f-bff6-a9f38e80f637 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArchilusIV, Jun 16, 2019.

1. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked... [​IMG]

Help? Someone?

:)

ArchilusIV, Jun 16, 2019
  2. ArchilusIV Win User

I didn't have the programs 1,2.

3. Did it.

4. Did it.

The results didn't change sadly.
  3. ArchilusIV Win User

The issue still persists. Help anyone?
  4. ArchilusIV Win User

I just installed MSI LiveUpdate and I have none Intel drivers installed. When I search in apps&features it does not show up.

Secondly, I change the Teredo server name constantly. from teredo.trex.fi to teredo.remlab.net. Still the issuer persists.

Thanks for trying to help!
  5. THEBULLSHORNS85 Win User

1. Uninstall Intel Management Engine if it's installed.
    2. Uninstall Killer Network Suite software, not the drivers, if you have a Killer NIC. This was causing issues for me as well.
    3. Upgrade to the Window's Creator's Update.
    4. Change DNS servers set in your router from the ISP provided ones to OpenDNS.
  6. THEBULLSHORNS85 Win User

Try this if the last dont work

Run this code in an elevated (run as admin) command prompt "netsh int ipv6 set teredo client teredo.trex.fi"
Thema:

1. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked... - Similar Threads - NAT OPEN Server

2. What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?: Why is the online not working like it should? 1ab2ff55-bd07-4bbc-aac1-59399bb789cb
  3. my nat type is open but my server connectivity is blocked help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    my nat type is open but my server connectivity is blocked help me: Please help me i've done every "fix" on this website and can't even talk to someone who works for this company its sad. 8076d692-d94e-47bc-8043-2130031dd805
  4. Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...: There is a problem with the xbox network connection, but only with FH5. I cant get it fixed. The server connectivity is always blocked. Deinstalled anti virus, deactivated firewall, put exception...
  5. FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open: First of all I followed this guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked to see if that may help me with my problem....
  6. FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open: First of all I followed this guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked to see if that may help me with my problem....
  7. NAT type open, Server connectivity BLOCKED

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT type open, Server connectivity BLOCKED: Hello! My NAT type is open but my server connectivity is still blocked. I've tried every possible thing I can think of. I've manually set all of the ports needed via my ISP and in my local...
  8. Xbox-Network NAT-Type open and Server-connectivity blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox-Network NAT-Type open and Server-connectivity blocked: Hey, I have problems with the connectivity of the xbox network to play forza horizon multiplayer on windows 10. When I check the network in the settings, I always get that the server connectivity...
  9. Xbox Live NAT Type: Open but Server Connectivity is Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live NAT Type: Open but Server Connectivity is Blocked: I added all the ports microsoft said, i added DMZ on my router, i did all the Teredo things but still same. Can't connect to servers. (Before this the NAT was Moderate, Server was blocked, i...
  10. Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking, NAT Type Open, but Server connectivity Blocked: Hello, I will thank you now for your time this I believe is unsolvable, prove me wrong? So, of course I have done a lot of troubleshooting already and this is what I have done: I followed this:...