: Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful

Discus and support : Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful Hi team, Need some help with my NAT being open again. I have the series X and recently got a new modem because the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MiserlyPluto459, Feb 7, 2021.

1. : Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful

Hi team,

Need some help with my NAT being open again. I have the series X and recently got a new modem because the old one was worn out and not connecting to other devices correctly. I think, but cannot be 100% sure that I now get a moderate NAT. It displays the error 'UPNP not successful' so I went and trouble shooted with the instructions about turning it off and then turning it on. Still moderate.

The modem has a 5GHZ and 2.4GHZ band, I am connected to the 5GHZ band for the higher speeds.

I am connected by ethernet cable to the series x. I also have an xbox one x connected by wifi. On my old modem, I had no NAT issue when I had both an xbox one x (wired) and xbox one s (wifi) connected.

My modem is a TP Link Archer C1200 despite what the selected dropdown box says, my modem is not listed in there.

I am not sure where to go from here, there are some troubleshooting items about not combining port fowarding, DMZ and UPNP (I dont know what any of these are tbh). I do know that DMZ is turned off in my wifi settings.

Can anyone help? Thanks

:)

MiserlyPluto459, Feb 7, 2021
  2. UkOzzy Win User

Installation stopped

It's says my Nat is moderate and my upnp not successful
  3. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful)

hi there,

go to this site so you can fix it https://portforward.com/
    I already opened my ports and it might have been because I was downloading a game or the new router was updating as they said.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful)

hi there,

go to this site so you can fix it https://portforward.com/
  5. DriftedDread Win User

UPnP not successful & NAT Type moderate

portforward.com is a great place to start!
  6. BemusedRaptor53 Win User

UPnP not successful & NAT Type moderate

I know that xbox has certain ports allocated for there systems i need to locate the list where i can apply them
Thema:

1. : Nat Moderate/UPnp not successful - Similar Threads - Nat Moderate UPnp

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT: I am getting Double NAT detected on my network does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. It's an Xbox 1S, it has wired Internet and everything we have tried to fix it doesn't work....
  4. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  5. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  6. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  7. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  8. Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?: I am having issue with my Xbox series x connection . NAT type is moderate and UPnP not successful . How to solve this I tried what I could. Thank you 34f49f2f-1e2a-4c28-8c18-bea6ab4f7c46
  9. I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find a bo3 multiplayer match my nat type is moderate inside the game I can also...: I have all dlcs and downloaded all dlcs 6176f668-6dcf-41f9-9381-7b601c4b097d
  10. NAT type moderate

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type moderate: After changing internet provider and receiving a new modem/router my Xbox is stuck on NAT type moderate upnp not successful, I’ve tried most things and I’ve enabled upnp but still nothing has...