NAT locked on moderate

Discus and support NAT locked on moderate in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; NAT locked on moderate Hello there @theYellow86, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by theYellow86, Mar 24, 2021.

1. theYellow86
    theYellow86 Guest

NAT locked on moderate

NAT locked on moderate
    Hello there @theYellow86, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Since your NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider.

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

After opening the ports previously mentioned, I would like you please to go over the following steps to refresh the e system:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Code:
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
    :)

theYellow86, Mar 24, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

NAT locked on moderate

Hello there @theYellow86, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Since your NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider.

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

After opening the ports previously mentioned, I would like you please to go over the following steps to refresh the e system:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. A Natural Smell Win User

Moderate Nat...

Also happening on Ps4.

Both my 360 and ps3 have been open for years.

Now I can't get off moderate .

Must be a next gen thing,

I seem to be finding games and playing ok tho
  4. Randver Win User

Moderate Nat...

The Nat issue is on Microsoft's end. I've been showing "strict" for the last several days and it's never been an issue before.

Depending on your router/firewall port forwarding is easy to set up in most cases but the reason your not finding lots of information on how to do it is that we don't normally have to anymore. I'm a PC gamer and it used to be a common occurrence having to open
    ports for multiplayer but with modern routers I don't think I've had to do it in probably 7 or 8 years.

It's just another one of those things we are waiting for Microsoft to fix.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

NAT Moderate??

^^Yeah, that is confusing. LOL, Ive just started to play when no one else is home, its the only way to get all my bandwidth. :p
  6. Iron Man TStark Win User

NAT Moderate??

well i rest and still moderate! - also tried the settings thing from google (which i found on Sky's page) and that didn't work :|
Thema:

NAT locked on moderate

1. NAT locked on moderate - Similar Threads - NAT locked moderate

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT: I am getting Double NAT detected on my network does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. It's an Xbox 1S, it has wired Internet and everything we have tried to fix it doesn't work....
  5. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  6. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  7. Nat unavailable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat unavailable?: Hi, I am having a problem with my nat type being unavailable. Whenever I test my multiplayer connection it says that it can’t find a teredo IP. I have IPv4 and I when I spoke to my internet...
  8. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  9. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  10. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...