NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

Discus and support NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't had any issues in the past and my router settings have not changed. I always get open NAT showing in the xbox network settings i've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZappBrannigan808, Feb 15, 2019.

1. NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

I haven't had any issues in the past and my router settings have not changed.

I always get open NAT showing in the xbox network settings

i've tried different ports as well.

Running out of ideas. Hopefully its something simple.

Thanks!

Zapp

:)

ZappBrannigan808, Feb 15, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

Hey there Zapp thanks for keeping in touch.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. We suggest clearing out the consoles Network cache since when it gets full it might cause this type of errors.

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  3. ZappBrannigan808 Win User

I had 3 people in the party chat and though i joined the party it said my network settings prevented any communication. Yet nat wide open and no issues before with the same people.

i'm ethernet connected with very fast internet.

i think since the party chat worked for the 3 of them and not me (and 2 use the same provider) probably not other peoples setup (in this case).

Worth trying though i don't get a lot of random people accepting party chats.
  4. ZappBrannigan808 Win User

I always use energy saving mode on my xboxes. Don't like wasted power drains... and i can usually wait for startup ok.

Good to know though.

Thanks.
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

6. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with your party chat not connecting it that correct? Have you tried safely powering down the console and then leaving it unplugged from the power for
    at least 2 minutes? You may also want to reset your network equipment by unplugging the router/modem from its power source also for at least 5 minutes. Give those steps a try and let us know with a reply how it goes!
Thema:

1. NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues" - Similar Threads - NAT open yet

2. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  3. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  4. Can you get an open NAT with 5G broadband?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you get an open NAT with 5G broadband?: Our home wifi is very low (8mps) so we got an E 5G home hub. Except both our Xbox X would only get a closed NAT type meaning joining party chat wouldn’t work. I’m not sure how to go around this...
  5. How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Xbox Nat type to open?: My Nat type on Xbox says it is Unavailable 5a78e760-9b36-46af-8f01-40b0c7e787ba
  6. Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my NAT type is strict? Is there any way to change it to moderate or open NAT type?: [img] I always get 200+ latency and 10-50% packet loss and sometimes the teredo is blocked, how do I fix this? e653aa41-1191-4078-b584-1f2e207ad3a7
  7. What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?: Why is the online not working like it should? 1ab2ff55-bd07-4bbc-aac1-59399bb789cb
  8. NAT type is open, yet when testing the NAT type, that screen says "Unavailable"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type is open, yet when testing the NAT type, that screen says "Unavailable": So I found out that my Xbox One's NAT rating was "Strict" but when testing the NAT type it stated that it was "unavailable" so I tried using one of the alternate ports, now it says my NAT rating...
  9. Xbox One says NAT is open yet still having issues!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One says NAT is open yet still having issues!: I've been having serious issues of late trying to connect to my buddy in GTA Online. My NAT is open according to my Xbox One and it says all services are available, but it still disconnects me...
  10. NAT OPEN - yet multiplayer connection test - ERROR 0x104004000200004c

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT OPEN - yet multiplayer connection test - ERROR 0x104004000200004c: Hi, i cannot connect to anybody in Fifa 14 (connection to your opponent lost) or Ryse, yet all neccessary xbox ports are open in my router and my NAT is open too!! I get this error when running...