nat dupla como resolver *Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve)

Discus and support nat dupla como resolver *Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; foi trocado o roteador e apareceu na minha rede no xbox one a nat dupla e e´ por isso que não consigo jogar na live.Como resolver este poblema *Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JúlioCésar5, Mar 19, 2019.

1. nat dupla como resolver *Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve)

foi trocado o roteador e apareceu na minha rede no xbox one a nat dupla e e´ por isso que não consigo jogar na live.Como resolver este poblema

*Mod Translation*

was switched the router and appeared on my network on Xbox One the dual Nat and and ´ why I can not play on live. How to solve this Poblema

:)

JúlioCésar5, Mar 19, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

nat dupla como resolver (Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve)

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with getting connected to Xbox Live and you're getting an error when you're trying to play online. I recommend you try powering down the Xbox One and
    the Router/Modem and fully unplugging them for at least 5 minutes. When the time has passed let the internet equipment boot up first then turn the console on when its ready. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

nat dupla como resolver (Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve)

Puede traducir el problema en español o en inglés para poder entender lo que esta pasando?

*Mod Translation*

Can You Translate the problem in Spanish or English in order to understand what is happening?
  4. Xxkanabis Win User

Xbox one network

Nat restrita

Bar dupla

[Mod Translation - Nat restricted

Double bar]
  5. miausupremo Win User

Problema no online do Minecraft [Edit - Translation] - Minecraft online problem

Do you happen to know what both of your NAT types are?
    O meu nat ta aparecendo como duplo.

[Translation - My Nat ta appearing as a double.]
  6. Alpha Soulneed Win User

Problema doble NAT[Double problem NAT]

Thema:

nat dupla como resolver *Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve)

1. nat dupla como resolver *Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve) - Similar Threads - nat dupla como

2. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  3. Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT: I am getting Double NAT detected on my network does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. It's an Xbox 1S, it has wired Internet and everything we have tried to fix it doesn't work....
  4. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  5. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  6. Nat unavailable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat unavailable?: Hi, I am having a problem with my nat type being unavailable. Whenever I test my multiplayer connection it says that it can’t find a teredo IP. I have IPv4 and I when I spoke to my internet...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  9. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...
  10. Nat dupla

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Nat dupla: Nat dupla Troubleshoot xbox one NAT errors has steps to assist you. 113e2a9f-67b4-474d-b5b6-9ec5676a827f