NAT automatically set to Strict any solution?

Discus and support NAT automatically set to Strict any solution? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I've been trying to join in some sessions in forza horizon 4 on pc and it was taking for ever I checked my network settings and my NAT was set to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by andreascharalambous1, Oct 13, 2018.

1. NAT automatically set to Strict any solution?

So I've been trying to join in some sessions in forza horizon 4 on pc and it was taking for ever

I checked my network settings and my NAT was set to strict automatically but the server connectivity was connected

I tried many solutions that I found on the internet and youtube anything that had to do with port forwarding upnp and all that and nothing worked

I've been having this NAT issue since the first day I opened xbox on pc ! So is there a way to really open my NAT or not? So far nothing worked and it's pretty annoying because most of the games no the 70% of them are multiplayer

how am I supposed to find players when my NAT is automatically set to Strict!?

:)

andreascharalambous1, Oct 13, 2018
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Very Strange Circumstances

Do get strict NAT with only UPnP enabled? Make sure your Xbox are set to obtain IP and DNS automatic.

taidara, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Strict NAT. Ive tried everything

Have you tried Automatic Settings? If you are trying to use multiple solutions (ie Port Forward and UPnP) you will have Strict or Moderate NAT Settings.

The simplest solution to trying to resolve Strict/ Moderate NAT Settings is to directly Connect with your Modem. If the problem persist you would need to contact your ISP as it is not an issue with your Local Network.

Elohmn, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Port forwarding is really the only way to open a strict NAT. You will need to know your Router model, and how to log into your router. Once you have that information, head over to PortForward

They should have the exact settings that you need in order to get your NAT to a better state.

Echo4Ent, Oct 13, 2018
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Port forwarding is really the only way to open a strict NAT. You will need to know your Router model, and how to log into your router. Once you have that information, head over to PortForward

They should have the exact settings that you need in order to get your NAT to a better state.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Strict NAT. Ive tried everything

Have you tried Automatic Settings? If you are trying to use multiple solutions (ie Port Forward and UPnP) you will have Strict or Moderate NAT Settings.

The simplest solution to trying to resolve Strict/ Moderate NAT Settings is to directly Connect with your Modem. If the problem persist you would need to contact your ISP as it is not an issue with your Local Network.
  7. BiohazardBR Win User

Can connect to internet but not online games.

This may be a NAT Type issue, to make sure your it isn't - view the NAT Type Strict (Or Moderate) page as well as solutions to potentially resolve
    the issue. It may also be your search preferences, on the game, make sure they are set to 'any'.
  8. taidara Win User

Very Strange Circumstances

Do get strict NAT with only UPnP enabled? Make sure your Xbox are set to obtain IP and DNS automatic.
  9. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Can Connect to Xbox Live but Not Any Game Servers. (Please Help)

Hey there!

This may be a NAT Type issue, to make sure your it isn't - view the
    NAT Type Strict (Or Moderate)
    page as well as solutions to potentially resolve the issue. It may also be your search preferences, on the game, make sure they are set to 'any'.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. NAT automatically set to Strict any solution? - Similar Threads - NAT automatically set

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT: I am getting Double NAT detected on my network does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. It's an Xbox 1S, it has wired Internet and everything we have tried to fix it doesn't work....
  5. How to keep NAT type as open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to keep NAT type as open?: Hello. Recently, I've gone through the process of changing the NAT type on my Xbox One X to open using the steps provided on Xbox Support, but after around a day, I've noticed that if the NAT Type...
  6. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  7. Nat unavailable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat unavailable?: Hi, I am having a problem with my nat type being unavailable. Whenever I test my multiplayer connection it says that it can’t find a teredo IP. I have IPv4 and I when I spoke to my internet...
  8. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  9. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  10. Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open

in XboX Insiders
    Nat type moderate trying to make it Nat type open: Hello I’m using my iPhone 13 Pro to tether WiFi and I’m getting good speeds if I put phone by window like 250download and 40upload and -50latency but I’m in Nat type moderate and I’m trying to...