NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game

Discus and support NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago I bought the NASCAR Heat 5 2022 DLC update for the XBOX One, and ever since then when I try to play the 2020 version of the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Schl0moti0n, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Schl0moti0n
    Schl0moti0n Guest

A few months ago I bought the NASCAR Heat 5 2022 DLC update for the XBOX One, and ever since then when I try to play the 2020 version of the game, which I have over 20 dollars of DLC in, the game crashes and I cannot play it. Is there anyway for me to fix it? I've tried uninstalling the update, clearing the data, uninstalling the game, but nothing will work. I would love to find a solution to this because I have hundreds of hours in this game and now I cannot access anything from before I installed the update. Thank you

:)

Schl0moti0n, Nov 21, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Schl0moti0n,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your NASCAR Heat 5 that keeps on crashing.

Here are the possible troubleshooting steps:

1. Test your network speed and statistic: Xbox Settings>General>Network Settings Test network speed and statistic. It would be great if you can provide me the result of the test

2. If you're connect through your WiFi, you may try to connect the console directly through wired. This will have your Xbox console a secured network speed.

3. Power Cycle the Xbox console:

- Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for at least 10 seconds.
    - Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

- After you have completed the previous steps to power cycle your console, try to restart your game.

4. You may try to remove and re-add the profile. This will help you to refresh your account.

For more information about the issue, you may check this support article: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

If the issue still persist, I'd like to ask if its happening to other games that you have or specific game only?

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Fernando Is Faster T Win User

NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022

Delete your nascar heat 5 and re download everything. It worked for me
  4. SUN1XL Win User

Nascar Heat 5 multiplayer error

I'm playing on a Series X, I have Game pass ultimate and the digital version of Nascar heat 5 is the only game I can't play multiplayer on
  5. MythicDaft Win User

Nascar heat 5

did you order the game do the Xbox store? If you ordered it through the store on Xbox it will give you the digital version of the game only. You can't order a disc from the Xbox store.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Nascar Heat 5

Hello robowon,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with Nascar Heat 5. To troubleshoot this, please try following the steps on this page:

Troubleshoot game issues - Xbox One

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game - Similar Threads - NASCAR Heat Crashing

2. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  3. What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...: My Nat is open, my connection is really good, and when I die a test on multiplayer it was fine. So why can't I get on and play live with my friends 6e1a2425-2253-45df-88f8-11922e6bae37
  4. NASCAR Heat 4 online multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 4 online multiplayer error: As soon as I go to online multiplayer: multiplayer Error Authentication Failed Both players have reset game, reset modem. Any ideas? Both on Xbox S cf22b6d2-cac9-400d-854f-066de6f0f621
  5. The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working: The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working it is saying it’s not even installed but no matter how many times you try you still can’t just wondering if there is a reason or a fix for...
  6. Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.: I purchased and downloaded the nascar heat 5 next gen update and Upon download i cannot play the new cars. Only give me old gen cars. Ive restarted my console and uninstalled the dlc then...
  7. NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022: I did this add on, and installed it in NASCAR HEAT 5. But it is not working and I cannot access next gen cars in any kind of form. Anyone else having this problem? Thank you....
  8. So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the...: Just want to play this new game I bought this month to play online and was basically lied to by the ad for said game on the Microsoft store which stated nascar heat 5 was multiplayer online and is...
  9. Y can’t I get on line with NASCAR heat 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y can’t I get on line with NASCAR heat 5: What wrong with NASCAR heat 5 89143647-060c-442f-923f-87cce0d0a3fe
  10. NASCAR Heat 3 Crash on Startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 3 Crash on Startup: I have an issue where i start this game and it loads up to the loading screen. The. It makes an awful noise and then goes back to the home screen with no error message. I have reinstalled it,...