Naruto,Saints Row ,Ninety-Nine Nights1,2 On Xbox 360 Slim E

Discus and support Naruto,Saints Row ,Ninety-Nine Nights1,2 On Xbox 360 Slim E in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i buy a game pass Can i PLAY Naruto Broken Bond Naruto Rise Of Ninja Saints Row Ninety-Nine Nights Ninety-Nine Nights 2 In EU All these 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by icebrand79461, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Naruto,Saints Row ,Ninety-Nine Nights1,2 On Xbox 360 Slim E

If i buy a game pass Can i PLAY

Naruto Broken Bond

Naruto Rise Of Ninja

Saints Row

Ninety-Nine Nights

Ninety-Nine Nights 2

In EU All these 5 games in single player, Not ONLINE

On Xbox 360 Slim E

:)

icebrand79461, Aug 23, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass is not available for the 360, so no. That wouldn't allow you to play them. Those games also aren't included with Game Pass.
  3. REPULSIVE TACO Win User

Why do we get so many crappy exclusives?

Wasn't Too Human and Ninety-Nine Nights exclusive's?
  4. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

Ninety-Nine Nights?

It's a fun game for anyone who enjoys hack-n-slashes. I still have fond memories of it.
  5. FFFreak1129 Win User

Ninety-Nine Nights?

I thought it wasn't bad. Played it years ago. At the time I thought it was pretty cool how there were so many characters on screen at once. It you versus armies of bad guys. It looked really cool.
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Ninety-Nine Nights?

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user="Thookins"]

Certainly worth what you got it for, OP. It has its flaws, but overall pretty fun. You vs. an army through multuple characters and paths, is pretty sweet. One of the unlockable characters is sooo fun. "Tree smash!" Not that many games like it. Love
    the music... I paid full price for it, and found it to be with every penny. 1000/1000'd it. Liked it more than the second one. There's a good amount of replay value. The end boss is not fun but certain super unlockable items and skills make it doable.

[/quote]What Thookins said. But be warned mission failure means restarting this isn't a western check point based hand holding game by any means. But you will end up replaying many of the missions multiple times to 1000 point it anyway.
    A couple of the characters are downright stupid, there are 3 or 4 which make the game really fun though. And the demo for the sequel was so bad I didn't bother getting the sequel.

[/quote]

I found that out the hard way earlier I spent like 45 min on a mission earlier and I got killed on the end level boss and it set me alll the way back over again, I was like
    NOOOOOO >.< Haha.
Thema:

1. Naruto,Saints Row ,Ninety-Nine Nights1,2 On Xbox 360 Slim E - Similar Threads - Naruto Saints Row

2. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  3. Refund for Naruto Storm Connections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for Naruto Storm Connections: Hi, I do not know where or who I can get help with this but for the past month I have been trying to get a refund for Naruto Storm Connections because we have been lied to as a consumer that...
  4. Will xbox ever re-release the naruto avatar items?? Also the naruto gamerpics for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox ever re-release the naruto avatar items?? Also the naruto gamerpics for xbox 360: I think xbox should release these again 44069fbb-5138-49ee-b114-c0660c59e4b7
  5. Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog

in XboX Insiders
    Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog: Hello fellow gamers, I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to share an exciting suggestion with the Xbox community and the xCloud team. As a passionate fan of both the xCloud platform and the...
  6. Will there be backwards compatible for naruto broken bond and rise of ninja both are very...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be backwards compatible for naruto broken bond and rise of ninja both are very...: I'm very interested in knowing if there will be more backwards compatible games for Xbox series X mainly the naruto ones 9def2818-eab9-44fc-af8f-600701f9daff
  7. I have bought Naruto to Boruto shinobi striker but it says I have to re-purchase it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Naruto to Boruto shinobi striker but it says I have to re-purchase it and it...: I bought the game 3 days ago then when I opened it said FaZe BuSh23, enjoy your trial if you don't want to use FaZe BuSh23 trial, make sure they're signed out. then you can play on your own...
  8. Why does naruto to boruto shinobi striker crash when i try to play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does naruto to boruto shinobi striker crash when i try to play online?: Please help me fix this issue! 130ecbc4-7155-4ad8-b6a1-f74cb5098ee8
  9. Why on Naruto to boruto shinobi striker does the game crash when i try to play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on Naruto to boruto shinobi striker does the game crash when i try to play online?: For some reason when i try to play online the game crashes. Ive tried many times but it keeps crashing. I even tried restarting my xbox but it didn't work. e69da652-b115-474b-95f4-4d850ad4c9ec
  10. Xbox Naruto rise of a ninja

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Naruto rise of a ninja: I was wondering if Naruto rise of a ninja is backwards compatible for Xbox one?I wish it was if it isn't 01e95d66-fa27-4561-b64b-a3331db3cba3