Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...
Discus and support Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheEpicGiratina, Nov 3, 2023.
Thema:
Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...
Loading...
-
Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility... - Similar Threads - Narrator keeps coming
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator
in XboX InsidersHalo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Narrator causes games to crash on start
in XBoX Games and AppsNarrator causes games to crash on start: Faulting application name: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe, version: 1.819.3429.0, time stamp: 0x680b20e3 Faulting module name: MSTTSEngine_OneCore.dll, version: 10.3.21207.0, time... -
Xbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title)
in XboX InsidersXbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title): I’ve recently installed the Xbox app on a Samsung TV I own and every time I stream a game no matter what, the narrator is on, I go to turn it off and it’s off, I reload any game, it starts up... -
My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...
in XBoX on WindowsMy xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last... -
Narrator
in XBoX AccessibilityNarrator: My narrator is yapping but I don't have narrator on it just started recently but I was just starting Minecraft legends ad67373d-5c0a-4587-b04d-37aac98aa694 -
How to turn screen narration off
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to turn screen narration off: My Xbox one is doing this weird thing where once I launch a game some kind of screen narration turns on. Screen narration does not work on main Xbox screens only when in a game which is mildly...