Narrator issues on Xbox (One and Serie X)
Discus and support Narrator issues on Xbox (One and Serie X) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are there any other users of Xbox One X or Serie X that have the issue of the narrator function turning on by itself? If I play Forza Horizon 5 or The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BikerDoh, Dec 25, 2021.
Thema:
Narrator issues on Xbox (One and Serie X)
Loading...
-
Narrator issues on Xbox (One and Serie X) - Similar Threads - Narrator issues Serie
-
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator
in XboX InsidersHalo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling... -
Narrator causes games to crash on start
in XBoX Games and AppsNarrator causes games to crash on start: Faulting application name: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe, version: 1.819.3429.0, time stamp: 0x680b20e3 Faulting module name: MSTTSEngine_OneCore.dll, version: 10.3.21207.0, time... -
Xbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title)
in XboX InsidersXbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title): I’ve recently installed the Xbox app on a Samsung TV I own and every time I stream a game no matter what, the narrator is on, I go to turn it off and it’s off, I reload any game, it starts up... -
My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...
in XBoX on WindowsMy xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last... -
Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...
in XBoX AccessibilityNarrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...: I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the video. 68dc09a8-efb6-4a23-9e83-45e990c08642 -
Narrator
in XBoX AccessibilityNarrator: My narrator is yapping but I don't have narrator on it just started recently but I was just starting Minecraft legends ad67373d-5c0a-4587-b04d-37aac98aa694 -
How to turn screen narration off
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to turn screen narration off: My Xbox one is doing this weird thing where once I launch a game some kind of screen narration turns on. Screen narration does not work on main Xbox screens only when in a game which is mildly...