Narrator causes games to crash on start
Discus and support Narrator causes games to crash on start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Faulting application name: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe, version: 1.819.3429.0, time stamp: 0x680b20e3 Faulting module name:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zoranais, May 13, 2025.
Thema:
Narrator causes games to crash on start
Loading...
-
Narrator causes games to crash on start - Similar Threads - Narrator causes games
-
When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.
in XboX InsidersWhen the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you... -
Charging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.
in XboX InsidersCharging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.: My brother was playing nba 2k26 while I was away from home, while he was in the menus an ad for the ultimate edition of the newest game popped up on screen. He mistakenly pressed a on it, but this... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator
in XboX InsidersHalo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling... -
Xbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title)
in XboX InsidersXbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title): I’ve recently installed the Xbox app on a Samsung TV I own and every time I stream a game no matter what, the narrator is on, I go to turn it off and it’s off, I reload any game, it starts up... -
My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...
in XBoX on WindowsMy xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last... -
Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...
in XBoX AccessibilityNarrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...: I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the video. 68dc09a8-efb6-4a23-9e83-45e990c08642 -
Narrator
in XBoX AccessibilityNarrator: My narrator is yapping but I don't have narrator on it just started recently but I was just starting Minecraft legends ad67373d-5c0a-4587-b04d-37aac98aa694 -
How to turn screen narration off
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to turn screen narration off: My Xbox one is doing this weird thing where once I launch a game some kind of screen narration turns on. Screen narration does not work on main Xbox screens only when in a game which is mildly...