napster does not work

Discus and support napster does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since then xbox one update is no longer available to napster. the app launches a sound in the loadingscreen and then closes automatically. have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyberbook, Nov 14, 2017.

  1. Cyberbook
    Cyberbook Guest

    napster does not work


    since then xbox one update is no longer available to napster.

    the app launches a sound in the loadingscreen and then closes automatically.

    have uninstalled the app several times and reinstalled did not help anything. I also reset the console and installed new firmware. even this did not help.

    Please help. with friendly greeting in advance

    ps: I have the problem with napster tried to solve but also had no idea, except me to turn to the microsoft support.

    :)
     
    Cyberbook, Nov 14, 2017
    #1
  2. bodrul
    bodrul Guest
    Have microsoft gone insane?

    Napster Had gone legit along time ago, providing Streaming service for music for monthly fee and selling Singles and Albums

    so whats the point in what?

    I use Napster, Itunes,HMV digital to buy music, all are DRM free

    or you that behind of times that you still thought Napster was a pirate music site still?
     
    bodrul, Nov 14, 2017
    #2
  3. Have microsoft gone insane?

    and napster was sued. and lost. what's your point?
     
    IgotTSondabrain, Nov 14, 2017
    #3
  4. bodrul Win User

    Have microsoft gone insane?

    Napster Had gone legit along time ago, providing Streaming service for music for monthly fee and selling Singles and Albums

    so whats the point in what?

    I use Napster, Itunes,HMV digital to buy music, all are DRM free

    or you that behind of times that you still thought Napster was a pirate music site still?
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Have microsoft gone insane?

    and napster was sued. and lost. what's your point?
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    New dashboard update breaks all steering wheel force feedback support.

    Greetings, ONLY NAPSTER. Thank you for reporting your experience to us. I wanted to jump in here and confirm that we are currently testing a fix for this issue with a group of users. Hang in there!
  7. StadiumFighter Win User

    How Microsoft should handle Xbox One's DRM policy

    I would love to see discs for the people that like discs to buy, trade and lend to friends, but then on the digital side a service like netfix or napster where you would pay a subscription for all you want to play games and like napster be able to download
    the games to enable offline play.....Stop paying the subscription you would lose all the games but hell while your paying the subscription you have a game store in your home, I for one wouldn't buy another disc.
  8. bodrul Win User

    Have microsoft gone insane?

    um that is complete bollox :)

    Apple took off their DRM as they were losing out to companies like Napster and other digital distribution

    so they removed it and dont charge Extra,

    seriously get your facts straight first?
Thema:

napster does not work

Loading...
  1. napster does not work - Similar Threads - napster does

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]