Nametag

Discus and support Nametag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If the guy who have the same nametag as mine change their name will the suffix disappear or I will need to change my name again?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by anonymous1001000, May 16, 2024.

1. Nametag

If the guy who have the same nametag as mine change their name will the suffix disappear or I will need to change my name again?

:)

anonymous1001000, May 16, 2024
  2. August N Win User

Lost Minecraft Account

I apologize if this was vague, there was originally one xbox nametag associated with the microsoft account, this one held my purchased instance of minecraft. One day it prompted me to enter a nametag, I entered it, and a new nametag was created that didn't have the instance of minecraft purchased. I cannot access the original nametag and it keeps prompting me to purchase minecraft.
  3. Wagner_Mokva Win User

Son can't access his xbox live account on pc or renew membership

Hi!

I'm with the same issue on "joaoxbox189" nametag
  4. ngocphi Win User

Nametag

Yes yes and no

Lemme explain.

Yes its normal.to charge you for your gamertag

Yes its free for.the first time change HOWEVER only if you had a randomized name generated for you

Since you dont have a randomized name generation no you dont qualify for it
  5. Allebas Win User

Nametag

6. Smwutches Win User

Nametag

You would have to change your tag to one that no one else is using and doesn't have special characters.
Thema:

Nametag

1. Nametag - Similar Threads - Nametag

2. My nametag that i have 1 day ago (GamelyCrafy) I need please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nametag that i have 1 day ago (GamelyCrafy) I need please help: My nametag that I have 1days ago(GamelyCrafy) that i need please help 0ed3a041-8353-46f9-b4dd-3887b7b28082
  3. Nametag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nametag: Hello i just finished the migration of my Minecraft account, and my tagname finishes with 4 numbers ... i want to take them off from my streaming name .. how can i do so i just want my name...
  4. Minecraft nametag

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft nametag: I bought a nametag thing to change my name but it's not working. When I go to change name tag it shows what I changed it to but it doesn't show up in game or the website. I have waited a whole...
  5. porque o meu numbertag no minecraft é combinado com o nametag?/why is my numbertag on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    porque o meu numbertag no minecraft é combinado com o nametag?/why is my numbertag on...: infeslismente quando eu uso o meu conta microsoft no minecraft bedrock ele mostra o nametag é o numbertag combinado. nao tem como remover o numbertag no minecraft? e so mostar o nametag como todos...
  6. Unable to change nametag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change nametag: I cant change my gamertag. My current ingame XBOX name is 7208 when I changed it to , it says that I already has that name (You already own that gamertag, if you’re happy with it you don’t need...
  7. My nametag is changing back to its old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    My nametag is changing back to its old one: I bought the 7 pound name change to 'change my name' but now it keeps on changing to its old one. Is there a way to fix this? 153b3a05-e9ed-4ec4-8cec-6987c9e447ec
  8. Nametag reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nametag reported: so my name, [mod removed] got reported and i dont understand how mine and jipped got reported i can understand succed and slidIn got removed but our names arent offensive...
  9. Nametag

in XBoX on Windows
    Nametag: salve, è normale che la prima volta che cambio il nametag nell'app della xbox mi chiede un pagamento? i miei amici hanno detto che era gratis [Translation-Hello, is it normal that the first time...
  10. My nametag

in XBoX on Windows
    My nametag: Ok so I wanted to change my nametag to OmarGTR or OmarTRG like psn but someone stole and that's no the case...I tried to change it and I suppose that I must have a free change cuz I don't remember...