Name Change

Discus and support Name Change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright so a few months ago i had bought a 10$ prepaid card to change my gamer tag and when i did to change my gamer tag i had this is issue, the gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oh Snapzy, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Oh Snapzy
    Oh Snapzy Guest

Name Change

Alright so a few months ago i had bought a 10$ prepaid card to change my gamer tag and when i did to change my gamer tag i had this is issue, the gamer tag never changed but the money got used, so basically in other words i got
    scammed and never asked for refund all i want right now is to change my gamer tag but im not going to pay another time since i have already

Please help me

thank you

:)

Oh Snapzy, Dec 24, 2015
  2. GronTron
    GronTron Guest
    Name Change

When you called phone support, they should have been able to help you there. I don't think the forum/chat team would be able to make those changes. I would probably suggest calling phone support back, tell them that your full name(if it is your full name)
    is in your gamertag and would like it changed.

GronTron, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Name Change

a week ago i purchased microsoft points to change my name, when i wasnt home my brothers thought it would be hilarious to change my gamertag to my real name. I obviously dont want people to see my real name as my gamertag if you can understand. Ive been
    having freinds report my gamertag so that i can change it for free, but i dont want to get banned. I have emailed and called xbox support and they both said that i should post a forum. Im hoping that you can help in some way.

Michael Kranker, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Name Change

Hi Oh Snapzy!

I would suggest contacting support as they are the only ones who could help you on this. What they just need would be to validate if the change really did not happen.

SingCongButas25, Dec 24, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

Name Change

Forgot to mention sometimes if you make spaces it may look different But Then system treats it Then same without spaces just replace some characters
  6. BuCcaNeerZ Win User

Name change?

Same goes for you that little trick isnt going to work !
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Name change?

Sorry but your not going to get a free name change even if you request for one.
  8. NathanFarwell Win User

Name change?

Also, the service request number is[Removed by Moderator]
  9. Superhero7294 Win User

Change Name

You can call them and ask them to change the name But your reason must be good and must also be legit..
Thema:

Name Change

1. Name Change - Similar Threads - Name Change

2. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  3. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  4. How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days: recently i changed my name to something inappropriate but i did not realise that it was inappropriate until i got banned from a server then looked at the reason ive been told to contact support...
  5. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  6. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  7. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  8. Minecraft in-game name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft in-game name change: Yesterday, at about 9pm, I'v changed my in-game name in Minecraft on PC. Is it possible to change it back to the previous name without waiting 30 days? 433877fe-e28c-4078-819d-7d272e0ac032
  9. Name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Name change: Hey ,I changed my name tag they took the money but still no name change 8fa6cd7f-fbbf-4bbe-9eca-f17a0029b38c
  10. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please: i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd