MyVIP star rank

Discus and support MyVIP star rank in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My rank keeps dropping and raising. It was 50% then 57%, 55% now it's 49%. What's going on? Been having nothing but problems with the program as of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WEZZIE E, Oct 16, 2016.

1. WEZZIE E
    WEZZIE E Guest

MyVIP star rank

My rank keeps dropping and raising. It was 50% then 57%, 55% now it's 49%. What's going on? Been having nothing but problems with the program as of late.

:)

WEZZIE E, Oct 16, 2016
  2. XyberDAWG
    XyberDAWG Guest
    80,000 credits pending

see attachment.

[table][tr][td]03/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 15,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]03/09/17 - Simply Rewarding Offer - 6,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]02/28/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 3,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]01/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 16,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/31/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 48,000 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

XyberDAWG, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Can't redeem on Xbox

I have 20,000 reward points. I want to redeem them on the Xbox store.

Pending Credits

Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

[table][tr][td]12/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]5,157 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]5,333 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]10/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]800 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]09/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]2,400 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]08/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]400 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]07/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]1,200 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]06/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]3,200 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]05/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]1,600 Credits [/td][/tr][/table]

ItsGameOverNow, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

MyVIP star rank

Hello WEZZIE E,

There is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations due to some new data that we have received. We are working on a hotfix which will accurately process purchase data, and should have it deployed by the end of the month. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox rewards

Hello Lt Boulton,

As stated in the FAQ:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards program. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period through
    December 31, 2018. Click here to learn more.

Since we have not yet transitioned to Microsoft Rewards, there is no reflection of your MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

questions VIP star

Hello Kentarus,

Currently, physical purchases like consoles are not eligible for MyVIP and will not increase MyVIP star ranking.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hi Org1nizdGeneral. In order to receive payback for purchases, you must first unlock a MyVIP Star rank. Once you unlock a Star rank, you'll earn a certain percentage back on qualifying purchases. To learn more about the MyVIP program, visit our FAQ:
    https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/faq/#myvip.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVIP Star Rank

Hello AboundedxSphere,

It looks like you included your Halo Wars pre-order and a "Run the Jewels" consumable from January and March. Please keep in mind that pre-orders and consumables are not eligible for MyVIP. Currently you are at roughly 795 out of 900 required USD.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVIP Star Rank

Hello WEZZIE E,

There was an issue where a new purchase data source was sending incorrect information, and duplicating purchases. We have reviewed your account, and can confirm that 5% is accurate. For future reference, you can also check your spending from (https://commerce.microsoft.com/).

[table][tr][td]Titanfall™ 2: Angel City Camo Pack [/td][td]2.99 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Titanfall™ 2: Ronin Art Pack 1 [/td][td]3.99 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Dead Island Definitive Edition [/td][td]10 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2: Deluxe Edition [/td][td]10 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Injustice™ 2 - Ultimate Edition [/td][td]Pre-Order: Not Eligible[/td][/tr][tr][td]STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition [/td][td]20 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Total [/td][td]46.98 [/td][/tr][/table]

Since 46.98/900 (900 USD is the amount required for Rank 3 MyVIP) = .05, a MyVIP progress of 5% is accurate.
Thema:

MyVIP star rank

1. MyVIP star rank - Similar Threads - MyVIP star rank

2. How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you check your MyVIP star Rank: I've been gaming for a very long time and The only thing I do not know is how to check your xbox live rewards MyVIP star rank. I know that I'm level 2. But I just don't know that part. I've done...
  3. No myvip star rank 2 for march

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No myvip star rank 2 for march: just been checking my xbox live rewards and it seems like i am missing MyVIP Star Rank 2 for March 2018. It is now april and i aint seen any update on pending credit and its making me wonder if...
  4. MyVIP star rank 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank 4: Hello, I purchased $804 worth of games on the month of November with 4 Stars on MyVIP which is 8% back on all purchases, I received 56,486 credits, correct me if I'm wrong but is this 8% back of...
  5. Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank: Hello, I’ve made a large number of purchases over the past 90 days, but my MyVIP Star Rank has not moved up from Level 4 even after more than a week since my last purchase. With Black Friday and...
  6. didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games: hello I didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games since 3 APR. 2017 I have spend more then 200 USD but earn nothing Is it any wrong with my account? thank you for your helping,...
  7. MyVIP Star Rank Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank Credits: I last received MyVIP Star Rank 1 Credits in February 2017 which indicates that I have at least a Rank 1 for 2017. Since then I have spent over $300 on six games and received no Star Rank...
  8. MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited: Hello, I purchased the $99 version of Destiny 2 on my Xbox on Sept 7th. I should get 2% back based on my star rank, but the credits are not showing up as pending for me right now. Thank you,...
  9. Need help with MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with MyVIP Star Rank: I noticed that MyVIP star rank has not went up in the past couple of months and I know I have spent enough money to get a couple stars. But my rank is still the same and has not even moved at all...
  10. MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours: Hi, Following my purchase of Order number 4494151742 over 96 hours ago my star rank progress has not updated. Please look into this. Thanks in advance eead63d9-5598-494d-917c-66b94af7aff8