MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited

Discus and support MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased the $99 version of Destiny 2 on my Xbox on Sept 7th. I should get 2% back based on my star rank, but the credits are not showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by R0L0__, Oct 5, 2017.

1. R0L0__
    R0L0__ Guest

Hello,

I purchased the $99 version of Destiny 2 on my Xbox on Sept 7th. I should get 2% back based on my star rank, but the credits are not showing up as pending for me right now.

Thank you,

Roland.

:)

R0L0__, Oct 5, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Star rank dropped

Hello xII Kingz IIx,

We do not see you ever having a 3 star MyVIP rank. We have also checked your purchase history against your current progress and can confirm that your 72% progress towards MyVIP rank 3 currently being displayed is accurate.

XBLRewards8, Oct 5, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Why are my rewards not getting points for purchases?

Hello CrazyMatt613,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. As of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the program.
    One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).
    However, I see that you have been Credited for each of your eligible purchases since reaching your first star in May.

We do not see a console purchase off of MicrosoftStore.com during the current offer period. Therefore you have not been Credited for any console purchases.

XBLRewards8, Oct 5, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it is too early to see credits pending for September purchases.

Smwutches, Oct 5, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello R0L0,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello R0L0,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.
  7. Smwutches Win User

VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it is too early to see credits pending for September purchases.
  8. Gixxer17 Win User

My 250 points i did not receive them after answering the survey

Haven't gotten the credits for this either and i'm not getting reward credits for purchases i made in december with my MyVIP 1 star rank.
  9. phillykid903 Win User

hi 3rd post now and i still ask why i havent gotten any of my deposits since october???

this is the best i could do

Close Window

Print Window

MyStatement
    All you need to know about your rewards, at a glance. See what activities you've completed on Xbox One or Xbox 360, track your month-to-month progress, and watch your lifetime Rewards Credits total grow.

Total Pending Rewards Credits: 0
    Lifetime Credits Earned: 239,650
    Lifetime Microsoft Points Earned: 1,390
    Pending Credits
    Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

11/30/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 4,800 Credits

10/31/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 9,600 Credits

09/30/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 - 10,400 Credits
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

clarification My Vip

Hello PsYkO x HaZe,

From the FAQ:

A MyVIP Star Rank is an exclusive feature of Xbox Live Rewards that gives members a certain % back in Rewards Credits for monthly digital purchases made in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or on Windows (retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply). In
    order to start earning your % back, you have to unlock your first star by spending at least $300 (or regional equivalent) on eligible content. While eligible purchases you make track towards your year-to-date Star Rank, your MyVIP Star Rank is recalibrated
    each year based on your previous year's spend. As your MyVIP Star Rank grows, so will the % you get back each month. Plus, if you're an Xbox Live Gold member, your percentage doubles, and you can earn up to 10% back each month in Rewards Credits.

Please note: Purchase minimums refer to pre-tax totals.

Since you have not made 300 EUR in eligible purchases, you are not eligible for MyVIP payback, since you do not have any MyVIP stars.
Thema:

1. MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited - Similar Threads - MyVIP star rank

2. How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you check your MyVIP star Rank: I've been gaming for a very long time and The only thing I do not know is how to check your xbox live rewards MyVIP star rank. I know that I'm level 2. But I just don't know that part. I've done...
  3. No myvip star rank 2 for march

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No myvip star rank 2 for march: just been checking my xbox live rewards and it seems like i am missing MyVIP Star Rank 2 for March 2018. It is now april and i aint seen any update on pending credit and its making me wonder if...
  4. MyVIP star rank 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank 4: Hello, I purchased $804 worth of games on the month of November with 4 Stars on MyVIP which is 8% back on all purchases, I received 56,486 credits, correct me if I'm wrong but is this 8% back of...
  5. Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank: Hello, I’ve made a large number of purchases over the past 90 days, but my MyVIP Star Rank has not moved up from Level 4 even after more than a week since my last purchase. With Black Friday and...
  6. didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games: hello I didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games since 3 APR. 2017 I have spend more then 200 USD but earn nothing Is it any wrong with my account? thank you for your helping,...
  7. MyVIP Star Rank Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank Credits: I last received MyVIP Star Rank 1 Credits in February 2017 which indicates that I have at least a Rank 1 for 2017. Since then I have spent over $300 on six games and received no Star Rank...
  8. Need help with MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with MyVIP Star Rank: I noticed that MyVIP star rank has not went up in the past couple of months and I know I have spent enough money to get a couple stars. But my rank is still the same and has not even moved at all...
  9. MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours: Hi, Following my purchase of Order number 4494151742 over 96 hours ago my star rank progress has not updated. Please look into this. Thanks in advance eead63d9-5598-494d-917c-66b94af7aff8
  10. Understanding MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Understanding MyVIP Star Rank: Hi there, First off, if this isn't the proper means that I might be able to get this answer questioned, please let me know the correct channel, and I'll proceed in that manner. I'd like to get...