MyVIP star rank 4

Discus and support MyVIP star rank 4 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased $804 worth of games on the month of November with 4 Stars on MyVIP which is 8% back on all purchases, I received 56,486 credits,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Swip3rNoSwipin, Dec 8, 2017.

1. MyVIP star rank 4

Hello, I purchased $804 worth of games on the month of November with 4 Stars on MyVIP which is 8% back on all purchases, I received 56,486 credits, correct me if I'm wrong but is this 8% back of $800? Am I missing something or am I calculating incorrectly,
    if am I apologize for this post but can I get some assist please really appreciate it, thank you.

:)

Swip3rNoSwipin, Dec 8, 2017
  2. G3NY515
    G3NY515 Guest
    Rewards not converted and paid in since July this year

I have 18,800 Credits which should have been converted to cash. Please can you rectify this. Thanks

Pending Credits Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

20/10/16 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits
    30/09/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 14,400 Credits 31/08/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 800 Credits
    31/07/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 1,600 Credits

G3NY515, Dec 8, 2017
  3. G3NY515
    G3NY515 Guest
    Rewards pending for conversion since July !

Can you please convert these Asap. Thank you.

Pending Credits Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.
    [table][tr][td]20/10/16 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]30/09/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 14,400 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]31/08/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 800 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]31/07/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 1,600 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

G3NY515, Dec 8, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

MyVIP star rank 4

Support will double check and post back, but keep in mind that if any of the purchases counted towards another offer on the site, they would not count towards your VIP. Also, in-game consumables and preorders do not count.

8% of $800 would be $64 (64,000 credits) so it sounds like there is something you purchased that didn't count.

Smwutches, Dec 8, 2017
  5. You right, I purchased Forza 7 Ultimate Edition ($100) which it was part of the YOLO rewards, so those $100 did not count towards the 8% back, am I correct? so I only received 8% from $700 which is 56,000.

Swip3rNoSwipin, Dec 8, 2017
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Swip3rNoSwipin,

As stated in the FAQ, you cannot get Credits for both an offer and for MyVIP:

What type of Rewards can I earn?

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for your % back on purchases with your
    MyVIP Star Rank.

Since your purchase of Forza 7 went towards YOLO, it did not also award payback. You also did not get payback for your Assassin's Creed Origins consumable purchase since consumables are not eligible for MyVIP.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVIP star rank 4

Hello Swip3rNoSwipin,

As stated in the FAQ, you cannot get Credits for both an offer and for MyVIP:

What type of Rewards can I earn?

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for your % back on purchases with your
    MyVIP Star Rank.

Since your purchase of Forza 7 went towards YOLO, it did not also award payback. You also did not get payback for your Assassin's Creed Origins consumable purchase since consumables are not eligible for MyVIP.
  8. Smwutches Win User

MyVIP star rank 4

Support will double check and post back, but keep in mind that if any of the purchases counted towards another offer on the site, they would not count towards your VIP. Also, in-game consumables and preorders do not count.

8% of $800 would be $64 (64,000 credits) so it sounds like there is something you purchased that didn't count.
  9. Swip3rNoSwipin Win User

MyVIP star rank 4

You right, I purchased Forza 7 Ultimate Edition ($100) which it was part of the YOLO rewards, so those $100 did not count towards the 8% back, am I correct? so I only received 8% from $700 which is 56,000.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox rewards

Hello Lt Boulton,

As stated in the FAQ:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards program. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period through
    December 31, 2018. Click here to learn more.

Since we have not yet transitioned to Microsoft Rewards, there is no reflection of your MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards.
  11. phillykid903 Win User

hi 3rd post now and i still ask why i havent gotten any of my deposits since october???

this is the best i could do

Close Window

Print Window

MyStatement
    All you need to know about your rewards, at a glance. See what activities you've completed on Xbox One or Xbox 360, track your month-to-month progress, and watch your lifetime Rewards Credits total grow.

Total Pending Rewards Credits: 0
    Lifetime Credits Earned: 239,650
    Lifetime Microsoft Points Earned: 1,390
    Pending Credits
    Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

11/30/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 4,800 Credits

10/31/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 9,600 Credits

09/30/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 - 10,400 Credits
Thema:

MyVIP star rank 4

1. MyVIP star rank 4 - Similar Threads - MyVIP star rank

2. How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you check your MyVIP star Rank: I've been gaming for a very long time and The only thing I do not know is how to check your xbox live rewards MyVIP star rank. I know that I'm level 2. But I just don't know that part. I've done...
  3. No myvip star rank 2 for march

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No myvip star rank 2 for march: just been checking my xbox live rewards and it seems like i am missing MyVIP Star Rank 2 for March 2018. It is now april and i aint seen any update on pending credit and its making me wonder if...
  4. Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank: Hello, I’ve made a large number of purchases over the past 90 days, but my MyVIP Star Rank has not moved up from Level 4 even after more than a week since my last purchase. With Black Friday and...
  5. didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games: hello I didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games since 3 APR. 2017 I have spend more then 200 USD but earn nothing Is it any wrong with my account? thank you for your helping,...
  6. MyVIP Star Rank Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank Credits: I last received MyVIP Star Rank 1 Credits in February 2017 which indicates that I have at least a Rank 1 for 2017. Since then I have spent over $300 on six games and received no Star Rank...
  7. MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited: Hello, I purchased the $99 version of Destiny 2 on my Xbox on Sept 7th. I should get 2% back based on my star rank, but the credits are not showing up as pending for me right now. Thank you,...
  8. Need help with MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with MyVIP Star Rank: I noticed that MyVIP star rank has not went up in the past couple of months and I know I have spent enough money to get a couple stars. But my rank is still the same and has not even moved at all...
  9. MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours: Hi, Following my purchase of Order number 4494151742 over 96 hours ago my star rank progress has not updated. Please look into this. Thanks in advance eead63d9-5598-494d-917c-66b94af7aff8
  10. Understanding MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Understanding MyVIP Star Rank: Hi there, First off, if this isn't the proper means that I might be able to get this answer questioned, please let me know the correct channel, and I'll proceed in that manner. I'd like to get...