myservice.xbox.com not working for 7 days now!

Discus and support myservice.xbox.com not working for 7 days now! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I think what they mean by 3 years is you get 3 years of coverage, but it's extending the standard warranty by 2 years. If I remember correctly the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrMagical, Jan 2, 2014.

1. pd730
    pd730 Guest

So I think what they mean by 3 years is you get 3 years of coverage, but it's extending the standard warranty by 2 years. If I remember correctly the Complete Warranty gives you the expedited exchange and whatnot whereas the standard warranty does not,
    you don't pay for shipping I believe, but I could be wrong. If I could view my service plan details instead of getting an error everytime, I could check.

pd730, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Kev McCaw
    Kev McCaw Guest
    My log in is working ok Dr.

3 years total is what you get no matter how you buy. BUT...

If bought online it adds 23% Irish VAT ontop of our £59.99 inc VAT UK price - but it links up to your console fine

If bought any other way, you pay the correct £59.99 as advertised, but there hasn't been anyone i know with a successful link up to their console.

I would like to know though if our extended warranty does allow us to post back PSU's or Controllers for free rather than at the buyers cost

Kev McCaw, Jan 8, 2014
  3. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest
    The website gets worse, cannot click on any option on the online support service now, just generates an error message or bounces back to home screen! Please sort this out MS!!

DrMagical, Jan 14, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

I wonder if its related to UK accounts? Hmmmm are you using:
    myservice.xbox.com/.../welcome.aspx
    ? I notice most of the links to Europe have en-gb instead of en-US and I can confirm some of the UK sites seems to be acting strangely from my own testing.

BusGod, Jan 14, 2014
  5. pd730
    pd730 Guest
    Nope, can't just be UK accounts because I'm in the US.

pd730, Jan 16, 2014
  6. feldi radler
    feldi radler Guest
    Same problem here. I'm from Germany and my account doesn't work for more than a month now. They're trying to fix it and I should get another answer on monday. So we'll see how it goes. Need a european power supply. How hard can that be!!!!

feldi radler, Jan 23, 2014
  7. pd730
    pd730 Guest
    I just tried again today and still get the same error:

Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time.

• An error occurred. Please try again.

pd730, Jan 23, 2014
  8. kirstyclark
    kirstyclark Guest

This is what I get

Error: Access Denied

Wtf is going on? Im in the UK, been trying for a few days now.

kirstyclark, Feb 3, 2014
  9. evilboltneck
    evilboltneck Guest
    On the phone to support right now, and they are saying that my advanced exchange has been created, but my screen says that an error occurred! Getting properly hacked off now!

evilboltneck, Feb 3, 2014
  10. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest
    For a company that wants to dominate in the online world, you'd think that they'd be capable of maintaining a working website!

I still cannot check my devices 3 months on so clearly not a temporary error.......

DrMagical, Feb 3, 2014
  11. Just to add that this issue continues to this day, still the website displays these errors, still it adds 23% irish VAT on top of the UK vat price.

MS are afaik breaking the UK law.

Richard_Summers, Mar 24, 2014
  12. I have had nothing but problem's from the console, website, and support on the phone. I sent my xbox in for repair after 2 months they said it was fixed then 3 weeks later I get my new power brick and......... nothing they did nothing to my console so I
    had to send it in again almost to the 4 month mark and still no xbox never again your are fools if you stand behind this company xbox is dead go to playstation if you want to play and not wait.

DARKCRYSTAL34, May 1, 2014
  13. ROD TWISM
    ROD TWISM Guest

None of my registered consoles are showing up in the online service center. They were back in March.

ROD TWISM, Jul 8, 2014
  14. ROD TWISM
    ROD TWISM Guest
    Mine is logging in now. And showing registered consoles and Kinect.

ROD TWISM, Oct 31, 2018
  15. DARKCRYSTAL34 Win User

I have had nothing but problem's from the console, website, and support on the phone. I sent my xbox in for repair after 2 months they said it was fixed then 3 weeks later I get my new power brick and......... nothing they did nothing to my console so I
    had to send it in again almost to the 4 month mark and still no xbox never again your are fools if you stand behind this company xbox is dead go to playstation if you want to play and not wait.
  16. Richard_Summers Win User

Just to add that this issue continues to this day, still the website displays these errors, still it adds 23% irish VAT on top of the UK vat price.

MS are afaik breaking the UK law.
  17. kirstyclark Win User

This is what I get

Error: Access Denied

Wtf is going on? Im in the UK, been trying for a few days now.
  18. pd730 Win User

I don't think it's a problem with your extended warranty because I was getting the error before I bought the extended warranty. And I just went it again with Chrome and IE and it's still there. I wonder if it is user-specific based on what devices we each
    have? I have the One, the One Kinect, a 360S, and a 360 Pro showing up. For those that it's working, do you just have a One or a 360 too?
  19. DrMagical Win User

This is worrying as implies it is a glitch with my extended warranty not allowing me to view it?
Thema:

1. myservice.xbox.com not working for 7 days now! - Similar Threads - myservice com working

2. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  3. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  4. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  5. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  6. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  7. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  8. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...
  9. When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...: Please tell me how to change parental settings because it is in safe mode df9a0223-6f2f-4c21-b8e3-65a031fa2e50
  10. Is game pass comming on pakistan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game pass comming on pakistan?: Im such a huge fan of xbox and i really want xbox in pakistan region and xbox it self. My question is why xbox not comming on pakistan we love play video games and more....