myPLAYER issue

Discus and support myPLAYER issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son’s NBA 2k23 My Player on Xbox x gives the error message, “you do not meet the requirements to have a myPLAYER account and play online.” Why? What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelley Sessions, Mar 25, 2023.

1. myPLAYER issue

My son’s NBA 2k23 My Player on Xbox x gives the error message, “you do not meet the requirements to have a myPLAYER account and play online.” Why? What settings do I need to change?

:)

Kelley Sessions, Mar 25, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

myPLAYER issue

If memory serves you have to be 13 to have a my player account, there are laws to this effect

is your son 13 with a correct birthday on his account? Many kids just skip that thinking it isnt important
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Deleted nba2k myplayerbuild

Hi Madden,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand you have issue with you myplayer. Unfortunately, you will need to contact 2K support in this matter. As myplayer is an in game function of the game.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Potato Mystery Win User

2Wire: 2k17

atleast you have your MyPlayer. I cant connect NOR have my MyPlayers. 2k buggin.
  5. Kelsey791 Win User

Crashing during Career and GM

I was in MyPlayer mode and was upgrading my player, i backed out for it to save the updates and some error message came up. It sent me back to the home screen and came up with the screen to create a MyPlayer. I restarted my Xbox One thinking it would then
    load the MyPlayer files but it didnt. keeps going to the screen to create a new MyPlayer. did i just lose everything?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

NBA2K 2019 - can't start a career

Hi there Jonitosan,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with 2K.

I recommend trying this troubleshooting article from 2K:
    MyPLAYER Account Verification.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

myPLAYER issue

1. myPLAYER issue - Similar Threads - myPLAYER issue

2. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  3. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  4. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  7. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  8. How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?: I have the series X but my son plays on his XBox One. We want to play in the park or Rec together but in not sure how to bring my MyPlayer and join his neighborhood....
  9. Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my son create a MyPlayer?: My son is part of my family on XBox. He has a 2k account and his birthday is older than 18. I also have went on Microsoft and removed the restrictions but it still says he does not meet the...
  10. 2k24 MyPlayer build is Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k24 MyPlayer build is Gone: Hello, I was having Stuttering issues on 2k24 next gen, and I have tried everything to fix this. I have reset my internet, power cycled xbox, unplugged cords, internet is running at 500mbps,...