MyCareer Nba2k18

Discus and support MyCareer Nba2k18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I opened the my career mode and I lost all the movements and animations I've bought... Also all the settings... Do anyone have a solution????... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoskaFlex, Sep 16, 2017.

1. JoskaFlex
    JoskaFlex Guest

MyCareer Nba2k18

I opened the my career mode and I lost all the movements and animations I've bought... Also all the settings...

Do anyone have a solution????

:)

JoskaFlex, Sep 16, 2017
  2. NBA2K18

hey I’m having the same issue. I can open my career mode but once I start a game it freezes up on me and I can’t hear any sound. Can someone please help or update us on the issue.

KimJongIllah21, Sep 16, 2017
  3. NBA2k18

My new NBA2k18 was working just fine, But suddenly when a player is running or tries to run with the ball , the game looks like is in a slow motion mode. Only when running ! all other options in the game are OK.

Also because the player is unable to run fast, he cant dunk the ball.

I have uninstall it and reinstall the game with no luck . all updates are currently installed .

All other games that i have are working with no issues.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

Shai Peer

TenableSoda2369, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
  5. Ishan8123 Win User
  6. onyxishere Win User

NBA2K18

Sorry to hear it. Try the steps listed at this link https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012518547-Missing-your-MyPlayer-in-NBA2K18-
  7. KimJongIllah21 Win User

NBA2K18

hey I’m having the same issue. I can open my career mode but once I start a game it freezes up on me and I can’t hear any sound. Can someone please help or update us on the issue.
  8. NaZoooom Win User

NBA2k18

Hi AshmanRother,

When you say it wont update, do you mean the game file on your Xbox or in-game?

If it won’t update on your Xbox console, do you see any error messages/codes? if so, can you share as it gives an idea of what could be causing this. You could try deleting the game from your Xbox One, Power
    cycle/reset your console
    and the reinstall to see if that helps.

If your game wont update whilst you are in game then this could be a bug with the game.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on.
  9. XBF Steven R Win User

NBA2k18

Hey there AshmanRother,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to hopefully get your career on in 2k. I can totally understand how concerning this kind of issue would be but hopefully we can point you in the right direction for resolution. If you are having problems
    updating your game, I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support pages entitled Troubleshoot
    game or app installation problems on Xbox One

When you get the chance, give that page a once over, the steps there a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

MyCareer Nba2k18

1. MyCareer Nba2k18 - Similar Threads - MyCareer Nba2k18

2. NBA 2K24 MyCareer sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K24 MyCareer sign in: We have an XBox Family Account. My son plays NBA 2K24...for some reason it will not let him play the "MyCareer" mode. It says "you do not meet the requirements to play online." I have removed...
  3. Game freezes while loading mycareer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes while loading mycareer.: I have to restart the game several times before mycareer will fully load. It freezes almost everytime I turn my XboxOne on and try to load mycareer. 9c99aa8f-2532-42e3-9a8a-69f2e711ffa3
  4. access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer: hello. My 15 yr old son can not access 2k23 my career or fifa 23 pro clubs mode. Error says he needs to change settings on his account but we have done that and still can not access...
  5. I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer: I keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? Playing on Xbox series s ***...
  6. My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother just got NBA 2k23 and when he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says he isn't...: My Little brother just bought NBA 2k23 on our Xbox One. Though, for some reason whenever he tries to do MyCareer or MyTeam it says that he isn't online. Also, whenever we try and click the...
  7. NBA2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18: I cannot play my career or my league as it will not update. abaef2a7-8ee5-4cfc-a519-e0954f3e1d2d
  8. NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game: I am trying to play this game, i choose My Career and it normally works. Now im getting a message that says: ”you cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. To...
  9. Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91: We’re playing NBA2k18 on an Xbox-One. My son has been playing for a while, making enough progress to be upgrading his My Career player all the way to overall 90. Each time, he’s done this by hit...
  10. NBA2k18 will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18 will not launch: When I click on the NBA2k18 logo to start the game, it looks like it is starting to load but then brings me back to my home screen. The game will not launch. I am not running this through Steam,...