My years on Xbox isn't showing

Discus and support My years on Xbox isn't showing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been on live for 20 years, I was going to post a picture to Xbox and there's no badge anymore.....no lapse on my end.....I don't know now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DBOZ_xbox, Nov 17, 2022.

1. DBOZ_xbox
    DBOZ_xbox Guest

I've been on live for 20 years, I was going to post a picture to Xbox and there's no badge anymore.....no lapse on my end.....I don't know now.

:)

DBOZ_xbox, Nov 17, 2022
  2. IRB Win User

Just to add that you are not alone. My badge disappeared a few weeks ago and has not come back. I think it has broken somewhere in the back-end and stopped counting as my 360 profile still shows tenure but stuck at 19.

I was a member of the Xbox Live beta and have had no breaks in tenure either, with my current subscription not expiring until Nov 2023.
  3. IxI OuTLawZ IvI Win User

Xbox LIVE Tenure STILL NOT FIXED

My xbox acc tenure 4 yrs in the corner isn't showing up please help :( I've tried fixing it , I've had gold for four years but won't show
  4. AnthonyTarantino Win User

How to format the Xbox One hard drive?

Also, why isn't my profile card on this site showing all my recent Xbox One games? I'm seeing "recently played" games from my old Xbox 360, which I haven't had for years.
  5. GoldenChampion3 Win User

my keyboard isn't showing

Perform a hard reset (nothing will be removed) on your console EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  6. {Parity} Win User

my keyboard isn't showing

Perform a hard reset (nothing will be removed) on your console EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

1. My years on Xbox isn't showing - Similar Threads - years isn't showing

2. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  3. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  6. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  7. Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?: So I want to refund something, but I’ve seen that there is a one refund per year limit? Last time I had a refund was 20/5/23 submitted by /u/RKBA123 [link] [comments]
  8. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  9. Why isn't my 10+ year old gamertag linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my 10+ year old gamertag linked to my Microsoft account: Finally got my hands on a series x and during setup, i signed in without a hitch but when I did, it assigned me a generated gamertag and I have no gamerscore, friends, history or anything...
  10. I paid for a year of gold, but it isn't showing up on my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a year of gold, but it isn't showing up on my account.: Hello! I recently purchased a prepaid Xbox Live gold membership card for an entire year. Here's the odd thing though, I decided to enter the card's code when my previous membership hadn't expired...