My XxSavageGang2xX on my xbox 1 has been banned for 2 months and it has no got unbanned

Discus and support My XxSavageGang2xX on my xbox 1 has been banned for 2 months and it has no got unbanned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account last got banned for voice communicating which I havent done for a while and It banned me of it and they havent unbanned me. I play xbox 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxSavageGang2xX, Oct 30, 2017.

  1. My XxSavageGang2xX on my xbox 1 has been banned for 2 months and it has no got unbanned


    My account last got banned for voice communicating which I havent done for a while and It banned me of it and they havent unbanned me. I play xbox 1 only

    :)
     
    XxSavageGang2xX, Oct 30, 2017
    #1
  2. vMarqoh
    vMarqoh Guest
    console banned

    hello my gamertag is i got banned for no resin at all i was playing call of duty i have never been banned ever or my accounts and my xbox has had no problems and if u can make my xbox unbanned that would be good so i can go back and recourd black
    ops 2 for fans on youtube agen it would be good thanks from
     
    vMarqoh, Oct 30, 2017
    #2
  3. console banned

    hello my gamertag is orioles jitter my console has been banned I hade no banned accounts normally banned accunts means a warning but I just got console banned I was wondering why I got banned and if I could get my 360 unbanned and get a banned account instead
    of console banned
     
    Florida Hacker, Oct 30, 2017
    #3
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

    My XxSavageGang2xX on my xbox 1 has been banned for 2 months and it has no got unbanned

    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.



    Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.



    Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

    You can also try removing the account from the console and add it back again. Once you remove it, do a hard reset by holding power on the console for 10 seconds then reboot. Then, add it back to the console and try your voice communication abilities.
     
    MattyMidway, Oct 30, 2017
    #4
  5. MattyMidway Win User

    My XxSavageGang2xX on my xbox 1 has been banned for 2 months and it has no got unbanned

    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.



    Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.



    Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

    You can also try removing the account from the console and add it back again. Once you remove it, do a hard reset by holding power on the console for 10 seconds then reboot. Then, add it back to the console and try your voice communication abilities.
  6. vMarqoh Win User

    console banned

    hello my gamertag is i got banned for no resin at all i was playing call of duty i have never been banned ever or my accounts and my xbox has had no problems and if u can make my xbox unbanned that would be good so i can go back and recourd black
    ops 2 for fans on youtube agen it would be good thanks from
  7. Zeno2k Win User

    Banimento do Xbox 360 [Xbox 360 ban]

    If the console has been banned, there's now way to unban it in my personal experience.
  8. Suhveer Win User

    Black ops 1 won't work

    The reason you cant play is because there has been a XP lobby on blops 1 going around and im assuming everyone has been banned because of it, I my self have been banned along with 20+ friends, i know i did not use the XP lobby but most of my friends have
    but i would love to be unbanned as it is the 1 game i play the most
  9. Dark Slayer710 Win User

    Back to back bans?

    Hi My freinds has about 10 accounts and his name is [Mod Removed] on Xbox and he banned me I hotness unbanned 2 days ago I got banned again yesterday.My other friends friends are [Mod Removed] please get them banned
Thema:

My XxSavageGang2xX on my xbox 1 has been banned for 2 months and it has no got unbanned

Loading...
  1. My XxSavageGang2xX on my xbox 1 has been banned for 2 months and it has no got unbanned - Similar Threads - XxSavageGang2xX has been

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  5. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  6. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  7. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  8. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...
  9. April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings

    in XboX Insiders
    April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for...
  10. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]