My XLR microphone makes a loud fuzzy noise when I talk through it on the Windows 11 Xbox app

Discus and support My XLR microphone makes a loud fuzzy noise when I talk through it on the Windows 11 Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically my microphone is a semi-professional XLR microphone (Lewitt 240 PRO) and I plug it into a USB audio interface (Universal Audio Volt 2) and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gab Diablo-1-, Jan 11, 2023.

1. My XLR microphone makes a loud fuzzy noise when I talk through it on the Windows 11 Xbox app

Basically my microphone is a semi-professional XLR microphone (Lewitt 240 PRO) and I plug it into a USB audio interface (Universal Audio Volt 2) and it works really well in my musical program (Ableton Live) but when I get into a party chat with it, and everything is connected well, it sounds very fuzzy and loud. I don't know why, maybe there are separate drivers for it I wondered that if there was anything to do or a special setting for it I'd like to know how to get it.

It's really important to me because I want better mic quality (My normal mic is horrible)

:)

Gab Diablo-1-, Jan 11, 2023
  2. louislowde Win User

Microphone on Xbox app Windows 10 making fuzzy very loud noise.

Hello Brad,

Thanks for responding to my post. I use a mic that plugs into a headset and it is a turtle beach headset, Also the mic works perfectly fine for Fortnite, discord and other games its just the Xbox app. I have the speaker icon but when i right click on it
    all that comes up is / Open sound settings, Open volume mixer, Spatial sounds and troubleshoot sound problems.

Thanks,

Louis
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Microphone on Xbox app Windows 10 making fuzzy very loud noise.

Hi louis,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. What type of mic do you use? is it one built in the PC or is it one that plugs in? You do not have the speaker icon in bottom corner of the task bar? With the speaker you can adjust the mic monitoring. If
    you try recording devices and doesn't open keep clicking it until it opens. Also make sure any enhancements there are not checked.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Malacath Win User

Xbox one fan noise

Im assuming you had microphone near console when recording which is why it sounds loud in that video.

Sounds normal to me and some of that noise will be the hard drive which makes clicky grinding type noises.
  5. Krisander 1998 Win User

Loud noise from CD drive while reading

The Xbox One usually makes a noise when you start a game/app which means that the hard drive is working which causes the loud noise, it slows down afterwards when you're playing the game/app
  6. vommr Win User

Good, stable fps, but insanely high input delay. (pls help im losing hope)

One more thing, when recording videos with my microphone on, there's a static noise in the background, but when talking to my friends through the same mic it's clear. Can this problem have anything to do with the input lag. And this is just a small detail, no need to start helping with the static noise, just a detail, or maybe a clue.
Thema:

My XLR microphone makes a loud fuzzy noise when I talk through it on the Windows 11 Xbox app

1. My XLR microphone makes a loud fuzzy noise when I talk through it on the Windows 11 Xbox app - Similar Threads - XLR microphone makes

2. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  3. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  4. How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make microphone better for twitch streams on Xbox.: Since they updated Twitch, the microphone while streaming is terrible on Xbox. Twitch has an automatic noise suppression which causes the microphone sound so god awful (like bees are infesting...
  5. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  6. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  7. Microphone no longer works with any headset

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone no longer works with any headset: Has anyone else had this problem...no mic working..checked all settings and nothing was changed from day purchased..now doesn't work 04d0ab47-1906-40b5-9c03-1b1668d31b54
  8. Using an XLR Microphone on Xbox game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using an XLR Microphone on Xbox game chat.: So I am using an XLR microphone, connected to a Focusrite, connected to my PC. I am able to talk in parties and hear the game chat by using the streaming feature using the Xbox companion app. The...
  9. XLR Microphone on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    XLR Microphone on Xbox: So I am using an XLR microphone, connected to a Focusrite, connected to my PC. I am able to talk in parties and hear the game chat by using the streaming feature using the Xbox companion app. The...
  10. XLR is not helping me. Everything i do does not register. Just little purchases BS...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XLR is not helping me. Everything i do does not register. Just little purchases BS...: My name is on xbox live. I am a gold member for the last 6 years. I have recently taken advantage of being a preview member and since then regret doing that every day, and here is why. Recently...