My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly

Discus and support My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I fit it properly? 92809f24-ae5b-465b-ab2e-f533fea0ce40 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXxcrxsh, Nov 13, 2022.

1. xXxcrxsh
    xXxcrxsh Guest

My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly

How can I fit it properly?

:)

xXxcrxsh, Nov 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XXXCRXSH

If your console is within warranty you can open a repair request and send it to Microsoft
    But if your console is out of warranty you may need to reach the closest authorized retailer or repair shop and get it fixed there

Please note that here in the forums no one can advise with self repairs
    Is against the community rules
  3. Seed686 Win User

Buzzing noise from power pack!

im returning mine. Mine when on makes a sound like there's a wire touching the fan. when i turn it off it makes a whine noise. It's off! Piece o crap. Like coil whine.
  4. SniperLionX Win User

Xbox One S Scarey Noise when OFF? Help?

well turns out it makes this noise even with it fully shut down what is also weird if i unplugged it when its off of course put it back and listen youll hear the psu making noises again as soon as i plug it in its like it turns on it makes like sort of a
    squeel after unplugging and plugging back in then after that it softly clicks not sure if this is normal can only be heard if my ear is almost touching it.

Am i soposed to hear the psu come on? After plugging it back in? And follows with clicks?

Rly hope its normal or im screwed
  5. Parasthesia Win User

Xbox slim making buzzing noises

what exactly is buzzing? are you playing from the HDD or the disk? just remember that there are 3 major spinners inside 1:fan 2:disk drive 3:HDD. you are right to worry as is shouldn't make noises. but it could also just be whateve ris touching the console
    that makes noises. is the console stable? maybey your stand/base/cabinet/media-thingamabob is a litte loose/acoustically excited. is other cable/devices touching it?

we cant really help you if we have so little info. Does it do it even when you are on the dashboard?etc...
  6. WayzoftheJoker Win User

Xbox one will not power on

I am also having the same issue with my Xbox one, it did eject the I had in it and makes the confirmation noise when touching the front buttons but will not power on. Try unplugging for 15 sec. and plugging back in. Worked for me.
Thema:

1. My XboxSeriesS Back part is loose, when i touch it makes noise like it's not fit properly - Similar Threads - XboxSeriesS part loose

2. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?: Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine...
  3. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  4. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  5. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  6. Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support: Hi I have a set of xbox wireless headphones. I stood on them by mistake and landed up bbreaking the side support section - see attached- does anyone have an older unit(even wired) that i can...
  7. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  8. Series x thinks im connected to Ethernet when im not, part 2 electric boogaloo

in XboX Insiders
    Series x thinks im connected to Ethernet when im not, part 2 electric boogaloo: Tried to turn on my xbox today and it wont let me connect to wifi. Did all the troubleshooting tips i found online. Then stumbled upon a post from this sub where an apparent xbox employee respoded...
  9. Elite Series 2 replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 replacement parts: This is not a question for MS or MS employees as you are useless with these products and will tell me to another overpriced poor controller. I have an elite season two controller that has been...
  10. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...