My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games

Discus and support My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my cousins xbox and it recently started to have a black screen when it turned on, so I searxhed up and tried all the youtube videos. The one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DizZyYH, Nov 26, 2022.

1. DizZyYH
    DizZyYH Guest

My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games

This is my cousins xbox and it recently started to have a black screen when it turned on, so I searxhed up and tried all the youtube videos. The one that makes you go into thebtroubleshoot menu seems to work until we press restart with games and apps, the screen freezes and we are not able to press anything. We have tried unplugging and plugging back in the zbox and have also tried hard restarting it. Please help us

:)

DizZyYH, Nov 26, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

what is your xbox model?

if you can't restore only a technician can help.

if your model is Xbox one S or X, and if it is the new generation, Series S/X

request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....

otherwise you would have to look for a technician as these are the only models currently supported by repair.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

what is your xbox model?

if you can't restore only a technician can help.

if your model is the Xbox one S or the X, and if it is the new generation S

request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....

otherwise you would have to look for a technician as these are the only models currently supported by repair.
  4. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

My Xbox is stuck in troubleshoot menu

Hi! Try cleaning the cache during shutdown by holding the shutdown button for 10 seconds, unplug the power cord, wait 30 seconds and reconnect it
  5. Fluke939 Win User

My Xbox is stuck in troubleshoot menu

Are you fully restarting it or just putting it on standby. Hold the Xbox button and select restart to fully restart it, you know if you have fully restarted it if you see the green screen and xbox symbol and it takes longer to boot up.

If restarting that way doesn't work, you can always cut the power
  6. Max Voigt Win User

Xbox One Stuck on 'Troubleshoot' Menu with E102 error.

Thanks for the reply.

Firstly, I can't actually access the Xbox home screen; only the Troubleshoot menu, so your first link wont help me.

And I've tried the console reset with USB before and when i press the 'Offline system update' button on the "Troubleshoot" menu, it flashes to the update screen, then takes me back to the Troubleshoot menu. In short, it doesnt work.

Thanks for the help though.
Thema:

1. My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games - Similar Threads - xbox’s screen stuck

2. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  3. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  4. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  5. Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...: I've tried scanning and repairing the xbox app, deleting and attempting to reinstall everything. I am stuck on the same issue. Any suggestions? 5f814e40-c1c6-4216-8b3a-47848fba451d
  6. My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...: My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help. 332b2acb-c264-49b8-8d13-488d283a12f0
  7. My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...: My xbox one is stuck in an update loop " sit tight while we update your xbox d2ea14f5-5381-4d51-aec7-8f1ccb483df8
  8. how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout: my xbox one s will not go to home screen when turned on. what should i do??? e720472f-8b33-4c86-96d2-c6ba8b88531b
  9. How do I reset an Xbox One S that is still stuck in a black screen after doing a reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset an Xbox One S that is still stuck in a black screen after doing a reset?: My Xbox One S is stuck in a black screen, how can I reset it? I’ve tried holding down the start and eject button but it is still black. d4bb21d4-fec9-490c-ba19-ea814f82b688
  10. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...