My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ...

Discus and support My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts but with the xbox logo it stops on screen nothing happens its a new xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HingedFlyer195, Nov 16, 2014.

1. My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ...

My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts but with the xbox logo it stops on screen nothing happens

its a new xbox 360

:)

HingedFlyer195, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Zirigodigo
    Zirigodigo Guest
    Inifinte loading screen

Hey guys, when I turn my Xbox360 Slim on, it shows the Xbox 360 Logo, then a gray screen with a loading circle appears, but nothing happens! I can enter in Menu with joystick, but my dashboard doesn't appear...

I tried to enter in settings Screen, but didn't work. When I try to enter with a profile (Local or Xbox Live) it shows a screen with "entering" and nothing happens!

I've already contacted the support, but I'm unanswered for a week...

Zirigodigo, Nov 16, 2014
  3. L3TTUCEEE
    L3TTUCEEE Guest
    Kinect won't stay ON

My Kinect turns on during Xbox power up, but shortly after will proceed to flicker ON and OFF (white logo LED turns ON/OFF and video feed in the Kinect setup prompt dissapears and reappears). The period of this power "flickering" typically varies. I've seen
    it as short as every 10 seconds to ~30hr. Most times it will end up just shutting off for good until I power cycle the Xbox. When this happens the Kinect does not respond to voice commands or gestures, though it will sometimes still be able to control the
    TV channel via the OneGuide app.

Things I've tried: power cycling both Xbox and Kinect, verifying stable mechanical connection, removing mechanical stress on the cable at both ends, disconnecting and reconnecting Kinect from Xbox, re-running Kinect setup, console updates.

I have the original, non Day One, Xbox One with Kinect running all the latest software to date. I'm convinced this is a latent hardware issue. Please help!

L3TTUCEEE, Nov 16, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ...

Hi there,

what happens when you disconnect the Kinect sensor from the xbox 360 console and try again?

If there is a hard drive present, please try what happens when it is removed like mentioned here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

If that doesn't help anything you will need to return it where you bought it, they should allow you to exchange it since you just bought it new.

If for some reason you can not exchange it, you will need to use
    http://myservice.xbox.com
    to get it repaired, which should be within warranty (free) if the console is new.

let us know the results

5. WPAK Win User

My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts but with the xbox logo it stops on screen nothing happens

Hi there,

what happens when you disconnect the Kinect sensor from the xbox 360 console and try again?

If there is a hard drive present, please try what happens when it is removed like mentioned here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

If that doesn't help anything you will need to return it where you bought it, they should allow you to exchange it since you just bought it new.

If for some reason you can not exchange it, you will need to use
    http://myservice.xbox.com
    to get it repaired, which should be within warranty (free) if the console is new.

let us know the results
  6. GrandWheel762 Win User

Status Code: 396B-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

I have rest the xbox360 kinect to fabrication settings en started the xbox360 kinect on in the morning around 11 a clock and before i know a friend cald my on my mobile told me that i come online again on xbox live at 19:30
  7. Flickarooskie Win User

Xbox 360 Wont Rip CDs

my Kinect ready xbox360 will not rip brand new CDs, why is that?
  8. choppyseize Win User

Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up

Yes except the adapters are being sold for hundreds now since they are so rare. So KEEP the adapter if you currently have one!
  9. ManeeshShekhawat Win User

Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up

Thanks, i have tried these but no success. I do recall one thing that i had powered up my console after few months of being idle and that stage it popped up a message saying new updates are available, i updated the console , it restarted and since then
    am having this sensor problem, few months back it was working fine for sure.
Thema:

1. My xbox360 with kinect My xbox360 with kinect is fully setup, but once u power it up it starts ... - Similar Threads - xbox360 kinect xbox360

2. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  3. Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs: I am trying to use it as a 3D scanner and all the light does is blink green. e64f8d6c-9447-4dbc-b4b6-74027e6878b8
  4. Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360: Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox 360 50fa84b1-969c-446a-a656-1814ca6726c0
  5. XBOX360 Kinect Turns on and off every few seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX360 Kinect Turns on and off every few seconds.: Hello, I tried to install the Kinect 360 on my windows 10 computer. I installed the Kinect for Windows SDK and developers kit 1.8. When I plugged it in it turned itself on and off forever. Also in...
  6. xbox360 kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 kinect: are there windows 10 drivers available for kinect 360? fc586dc7-9fa1-46ef-b047-7db27e9a7fec
  7. Xbox360 Kinect games not working but normal games work perfectly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 Kinect games not working but normal games work perfectly: Hey guys, I bought a second hand Xbox 360 with Kinect and a few games. My normal games work perfectly fine but when I insert a kinect game, I get the Open Tray error. The 5 different kinect games...
  8. Xbox360 system update done - Kinect Sensor no longer works and showing Error Code C00000C2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 system update done - Kinect Sensor no longer works and showing Error Code C00000C2: We performed the latest Xbox360 system update here in June 2020, and after updating, our Kinect Sensor is no longer working and showing Error code C00000C2. Any attempt to troubleshoot it by...
  9. Xbox360 kinect cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 kinect cam: hi Xbox360 kinect Cam ist unter Win10x64 installiert und erkannt, led blinkt. Jetzt möchte ich gerne die Cam mit skanect verwenden aber dort steht immer in gelber Schrift: Structure Sensor...
  10. Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Kinect Sensor Not Starting Up: My xbox360 kinect sensor is not starting up, when i power up the console, the sensor has a blinking green light and on screen i see a message " starting up sensor..", this remains for about 2-3...