My Xbox360 randomly disconnected on Xbox Live.

Discus and support My Xbox360 randomly disconnected on Xbox Live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, few days ago everything went fine of my Xbox360 since the last time I plug in my Xbox360 Arcade Edition (non-wireless) to my Laptop to order to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CelebritySaints, Sep 6, 2014.

1. My Xbox360 randomly disconnected on Xbox Live.

Ok, few days ago everything went fine of my Xbox360 since the last time I plug in my Xbox360 Arcade Edition (non-wireless) to my Laptop to order to play games online on Xbox Live. but the day later, I randomly disconnect seven times on xbox live can't even
    able to play on matchmaking. I try unplugging my router for about 30 seconds and plug back in to wait another 30 seconds and also I try clear system cache and delete my profile and re-download my profile back but it didn't work. Any Tips?

I am using:

- Xbox360 Arcade Edition (non-wireless)

- AT&T U-verse Model: 3801HGV (Router)

- Windows 7 Samsung Electronics Laptop

- Ethernet Cable Cord (connected Xbox360 thru PC Laptop)

:)

CelebritySaints, Sep 6, 2014
  2. Disconnected from xbox live.

I have the same problem! I keep getting randomly disconnected on my Xbox360.

I have an Actiontec MI424WR Router from Verizon.

It seems that I've tried everything!

Miss Reyes412, Sep 6, 2014
  3. Xbox360 randomly disconnected from Xbox Live

Heyo Dorsay97! Thanks for reaching out to us & appreciate all the info!

We'd be happy to help with this disconnection issue that you're experiencing. When you get a chance, let's go ahead & try out all the steps for this
    disconnection issue to make sure our bases are covered.

Also, you mentioned an error code earlier. When you can, let's go ahead & try out the steps for that specific

error code
    as well.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!

Mister Kernel, Sep 6, 2014
  4. My Xbox360 randomly disconnected on Xbox Live.

Hey there SublimeCoin501!

Sorry to hear about the connection issues. Have you tried connecting your console directly to your modem to see if the issue continues? I also recommend checking out a few helpful troubleshooting steps on our Troubleshooting
    Internet Connection Sharing issues
    page . Give the suggested steps on our troubleshooting page a try and let us know how it goes.

Mister Quimby, Sep 7, 2014
  5. alisa526 Win User

Randomly Disconnecting from Xbox Live

my xbox360 keeps randomly disconnecting
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there SublimeCoin501!

Sorry to hear about the connection issues. Have you tried connecting your console directly to your modem to see if the issue continues? I also recommend checking out a few helpful troubleshooting steps on our Troubleshooting
    Internet Connection Sharing issues
    page . Give the suggested steps on our troubleshooting page a try and let us know how it goes.
  7. Miss Reyes412 Win User

Disconnected from xbox live.

I have the same problem! I keep getting randomly disconnected on my Xbox360.

I have an Actiontec MI424WR Router from Verizon.

It seems that I've tried everything!
  8. XBF George L Win User

Je me fais déconnecter quand je joue [I get disconnected when I play]

9. Zidel168 Win User

Random account sign outs

Thanks, that seems to have also helped my second problem of randomly disconnecting from Xbox live.
Thema:

1. My Xbox360 randomly disconnected on Xbox Live. - Similar Threads - Xbox360 randomly disconnected

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  4. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  5. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  6. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  7. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  8. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  9. XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list: I bought a bunch of songs and packs via the official XBOX market place for an Xbox360 recently for Rocksmith 2014. They downloaded fine & are showing up under the device storage but the songs are...
  10. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9