My xbox360 is struck in Chinese how to change back in English

Discus and support My xbox360 is struck in Chinese how to change back in English in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How to change my console back to English c29dde6f-1e87-449a-86d0-6597a9c774b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Christian Michaud1, Nov 30, 2022.

1. My xbox360 is struck in Chinese how to change back in English

How to change my console back to English

:)

Christian Michaud1, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Christian

I think that probably you don’t understand your console language
    But an easy way to understand the menus in order to revert the changes is using the Google translator app in your phone.
    Once you open the app click on the little camera button/icon , in that way you can take a picture of the interface and the app is going to translate the text

Use this English guide once you’re able to translate each picture:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...
  3. XboxLee2014 Win User

About : FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Language

i have the sam quition.my xbox360 system Language setting is traditional chinese,tried to change the Hong Kong or TAIWAN region.But the game still display English.Any body know how to change to Chinese?
  4. MatsBooth Win User

Achievements appear in the wrong language

I have the same problem in Hong Kong except English is one of the supported languages here so it should be able to be English as well as Chinese. For me, Halo MCC and Forza Horizon 2 are both in Chinese despite all my language settings being English. All
    other achievements are in English. I have hope this is fixable though as after the June or July update, all my Titanfall achievements went from English to Chinese. After the September update they changed back to English. This means it IS fixable, but it
    seems to be game specific.
  5. PeNnYsteroonio Win User

Metro interface language settings

Hi, my brother was playing on my xbox 360 account and changed the language to something like Chinese or Japanese. I don't know how to change it back. I went to language and locale and they are English and United states but they are still a foreign language.
    What do I do??????
  6. NielsRoskam Win User

Forza Hub showing Chinese!?

Just to finish this off. It is very easy to replicate. As soon as I installed the Chinese Simplified language pack, Forza Hub uses Chinese date formatting and displays the Games Descriptions and the bottom in Chinese again. And as soon as I remove the language
    it is back to normal English.

Note that I just install the language pack for Chinese character input purposes, so I can switch between the default English input and Chinese Pinyin when needed for some Chinese typing, not for changing the actual display language of Windows! For the rest
    this is a full English version of Windows 10 Pro Anniversary.
Thema:

1. My xbox360 is struck in Chinese how to change back in English - Similar Threads - xbox360 struck Chinese

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  4. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  5. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  6. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  7. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  8. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  9. XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list: I bought a bunch of songs and packs via the official XBOX market place for an Xbox360 recently for Rocksmith 2014. They downloaded fine & are showing up under the device storage but the songs are...
  10. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9