My xbox

Discus and support My xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant put home xbox because I reached the limit can you reset my home Xbox please 0e6acb5e-ae30-4892-ac38-145857cbdf34 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkyBrockGaming, Sep 14, 2017.

1. My xbox

I cant put home xbox because I reached the limit can you reset my home Xbox please

:)

SkyBrockGaming, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Is my Xbox Dying?

Recently I've noticed a kind of flickering when playing games and also on the dashboard. It's like a certain colour flickers. Not necessarily a pattern but related to whatever is on screen.

Trist, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Waynej
    Waynej Guest
    Is my Xbox Dying?

I'd try a different HDMI cable and/or HDMI in on your TV before anything else.

I have noticed that mine blinks black for a second, but think that's when the Xbox switches from 50Hz for TV app back to its default 60. Only noticed it when unsapping TV mainly.

Waynej, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My xbox

Since the limit has been changed to 5 times per year, it is no longer possible to have it reset. You will have to wait a year before you can change it again.

Smwutches, Sep 14, 2017
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

my xbox app on my pc is not connecting to my xbox

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your issue. What exactly is going on and are you getting any error messages or codes when you are attempting to connect?

Go ahead and take a look at the following article and confirm that you are attempting to stream correctly.

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped. Thank you!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

my xbox app on my pc is not connecting to my xbox

7. G v zauBerBerg Win User

my xbox and my account

8. XBF Felixx P Win User

my xbox and my account

Hello lilielbe!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your Xbox being stolen.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to track your consoles.

What I do recommend is changing your Microsoft account password as soon as possible. By changing your password, any console that has your account on it, will need to re-sign in. This
    will protect you from anyone using your account without permission.

Click on the link below:

Change your Microsoft account password

Another helpful link:

What to do if your Xbox gets stolen

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  9. XBF Steven R Win User

is it my controller or my xbox

Hey there HRSK43,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on what to do in this instance. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging. It seems to me to be a controller thing. I suggest trying the steps outlined here on our

Xbox Wireless Controller Solution.

Also make sure that the controller is clean. Sometimes dirt can get wedged in between the buttons

When you get the chance, give them steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

My xbox