My Xbox x series broke and I’m tryin to get a new one

Discus and support My Xbox x series broke and I’m tryin to get a new one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox x series works but does not come on with my hdmi and I’m tryin to see if you guys could give me a new one it turns on but doesn’t want to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigKe Flaniken, Dec 30, 2022.

1. My Xbox x series broke and I’m tryin to get a new one

My Xbox x series works but does not come on with my hdmi and I’m tryin to see if you guys could give me a new one it turns on but doesn’t want to play on hdmi and I switched tvs bought a new tv and hdmi cord it still does t work.

:)

BigKe Flaniken, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you seeing a black screen or a "no signal" prompt?

If black screen, please try resetting the console and keeping games and apps via the Xbox troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. Ethan Pengelly Win User

I did not receive my gta plus goods

Okey thank I’m getting the new Xbox series x soon soon any thank you for the information
  4. RabidStorm02 Win User

Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  5. elijah singleton Win User

any one know

i have a series X, all i’m tryin to figure out is if there is a way to bring the character from GTA Online X|S To the other GTA full game because it won’t give me an option to log into social club or transfer. It’s just showing the beginner character. It’s not showing my character from GTA online X|S. I have never don’t money glitches by the way.
  6. Danpiano251 Win User

MSFS requirements.

Thanks for the reply. That’s useful.

This is the joystick.

“ Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Flight Stick for Xbox One & Windows - Works on Xbox Series X|S“

Hopefully might work with XBox S/X which if I’m right wouldn’t require any game subscription? Sorry I’m completely new to this.
Thema:

1. My Xbox x series broke and I’m tryin to get a new one - Similar Threads - series broke I’m

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  7. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  8. Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X update broke wheel for F1 2021, WRC 9 and WRC 7: My wheel is Hori FFB Dlx which has an app also for 8 presets for wheel itself. Mentioned games worked perfectly with this wheel until last played in early march. Not playing over summer. So...
  9. New update broke my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update broke my xbox series X.: I spoke with 2 xbox support persons, and they both exclaimed to me that it wasn't an isolated issue. That they had both been getting an increasing amount of calls/msgs about this same thing that...
  10. Xbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio: Did this update break the audio for anyone else? I've played with the different formats etc in settings, no sound at all. Worked fine yesterday. 6fba625b-df8c-46a7-b4d1-b4e4a635f334