My Xbox x keeps randomly turning itself on.

Discus and support My Xbox x keeps randomly turning itself on. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After I’ve powered it off it seems to do a mini update, controller vibrates for a second or two. I’m trying to save energy and my Xbox isn’t, powers on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CaptainMCMLVIII, Oct 18, 2022.

1. My Xbox x keeps randomly turning itself on.

After I’ve powered it off it seems to do a mini update, controller vibrates for a second or two. I’m trying to save energy and my Xbox isn’t, powers on the TV as well..Any solutions to this?

submitted by /u/CaptainMCMLVIII
    [link] [comments]

/u/CaptainMCMLVIII, Oct 18, 2022
  2. tBoiko Win User

Series X keeps turning on on its own

Same issue here xbox just keep turning itself on randomly 😵‍💫

Os version : 10.0.22621.2795
  3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

my xbox one keeps turning itself on randomly

Hey Reaper1020! Is the console connected directly to a wall outlet or is it going through a powerstrip or extension cord of some kind? Additionally, when the console does turn on, does it ever bring up an update or prompt? Post back and let us know!
  5. Reaper1020-[xboxvenu Win User

my xbox one keeps turning itself on randomly

Hey Reaper1020! Is the console connected directly to a wall outlet or is it going through a powerstrip or extension cord of some kind? Additionally, when the console does turn on, does it ever bring up an update or prompt? Post back and let us know!
    Hi,

No it is not connected to a power strip or an extension cord, it is powered through an outlet extender. The kind that you plug in to turn it from 2 outlets to 6 but just a basic one not one with surge protection or anything. Could that be the problem?
    The strange thing is though is that it has been hooked up that way for almost 3 months now and it just started doing this, and also my xbox 360 is hooked up the same way and it isn't doing this. I'm not sure if there is an update that prompts or not, I will
    plug it back in today and see what happens, I have had it unplugged for a few days now because i was tired of it turning on in the middle of the night and lighting up the whole room ha. Thanks for the help!
  6. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
Thema:

My Xbox x keeps randomly turning itself on.

1. My Xbox x keeps randomly turning itself on. - Similar Threads - keeps randomly turning

2. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly: Hi, My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting for 2-3 seconds at a time when online gaming. I have an Xbox Series X, with a 10foot micro-USB cable connecting the console to a stock Xbox One...
  5. 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing: specs OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date...
  6. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  7. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.: My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing the capture button, Y button and causes my left joystick to go down (note my controller has not suffered from stick drift in the past). This issue only...
  8. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...: Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to...
  9. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f
  10. My series s keeps turning off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series s keeps turning off randomly: sometimes it shows the message that says its overheating and sometimes it doesnt ive tried every method to prevent my xbox overheating but nothing works dcef5166-95f5-403b-b9d4-f5b7f48c59b6