My Xbox x gets vey hot,

Discus and support My Xbox x gets vey hot, in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox x series console gets very hot. Anyone else having thi issue? e7960f4c-631e-4c6b-b624-24d2f73bb468 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JackVarner, Dec 5, 2022.

1. JackVarner
    JackVarner Guest

My Xbox x gets vey hot,

My Xbox x series console gets very hot. Anyone else having thi issue?

:)

JackVarner, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

My Xbox x gets vey hot,

Hello JackVarner,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

My Xbox x gets vey hot,

Hi JackVarner,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

All Xbox One consoles (Xbox One X, Xbox One S, original Xbox One) are designed to ventilate air to keep them at an optimal temperature during use. Your console may feel hot around the vents, but this is normal. Hot air is being ventilated from the console to cool the interior. Keeping the console free from obstructions and clutter will allow it to ventilate properly. See How to position your Xbox One console for more details.

If you are using an Xbox One S or Xbox One X console in a vertical orientation, using the proper console stand is required to ensure the bottom vent is not blocked. For more information, go to Using the vertical stands for the Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles.

If the console overheats and shuts down, this is an indication that your console is getting too hot, and you may need to adjust its placement or remove items that may be blocking vents.

Follow these tips to make sure your console can ventilate properly:

1. Do not block ventilation openings on the console. Even something that seems insignificant, like a disc case, may limit ventilation. Make sure the power supply, which has a built-in fan, also has adequate ventilation. See About the Xbox One power supply.

Note This is not applicable to the Xbox One S or Xbox One X, which have an internal power supply.
    2. Do not place the console or power supply on a bed, sofa, or other soft surface that may block ventilation.
    3. Do not place the console or power supply in a confined space, such as a bookcase, rack, or stereo cabinet, unless the space is well ventilated.
    4. Do not place the console or power supply near any heat source, such as a radiator, heat register, stove, or amplifier. Very hot heat sources can damage the console.
    5. Avoid excessively dusty environments, which can reduce thermal performance.
    If your console consistently shuts down automatically due to ventilation problems, even after the console is free from clutter and no vents are obstructed, it will need service. You can request a repair from Device Support. Console registration is required to service your console.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Morgster_1 Win User

Xbox One X Overheating in fairly well ventilated area but fine with fan blowing into it.

My xbox one x gets warm but never dangerously hot.
  5. GBTPV99K Win User

is it safe to use my moms credit card

Yes it is safe as xbox are vey carful about what happens
  6. TheEli1 xbox Win User

M Xbox Turned Off

It was most likley was getting to hot.When a xbox one, s, or x get to hot, they turn off to prevent over heating.
Thema:

My Xbox x gets vey hot,

1. My Xbox x gets vey hot, - Similar Threads - gets vey hot

2. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  5. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  6. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  9. Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿: I was waiting patiently for my home switches to come back but I only ended up getting 1 back, does it work like when you use the individual switch it takes a year for that 1 to come back?...
  10. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...