My Xbox x gets vey hot,

Discus and support My Xbox x gets vey hot, in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox x series console gets very hot. Anyone else having thi issue? e7960f4c-631e-4c6b-b624-24d2f73bb468 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JackVarner, Dec 5, 2022.

  1. JackVarner
    JackVarner Guest

    My Xbox x gets vey hot,


    My Xbox x series console gets very hot. Anyone else having thi issue?

    :)
     
    JackVarner, Dec 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Geri M. Win User

    My Xbox x gets vey hot,

    Hello JackVarner,

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)



    Thank you for your understanding.



    Kind regards,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

    My Xbox x gets vey hot,

    Hi JackVarner,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

    All Xbox One consoles (Xbox One X, Xbox One S, original Xbox One) are designed to ventilate air to keep them at an optimal temperature during use. Your console may feel hot around the vents, but this is normal. Hot air is being ventilated from the console to cool the interior. Keeping the console free from obstructions and clutter will allow it to ventilate properly. See How to position your Xbox One console for more details.

    If you are using an Xbox One S or Xbox One X console in a vertical orientation, using the proper console stand is required to ensure the bottom vent is not blocked. For more information, go to Using the vertical stands for the Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles.

    If the console overheats and shuts down, this is an indication that your console is getting too hot, and you may need to adjust its placement or remove items that may be blocking vents.

    Follow these tips to make sure your console can ventilate properly:

    1. Do not block ventilation openings on the console. Even something that seems insignificant, like a disc case, may limit ventilation. Make sure the power supply, which has a built-in fan, also has adequate ventilation. See About the Xbox One power supply.

      Note This is not applicable to the Xbox One S or Xbox One X, which have an internal power supply.
    2. Do not place the console or power supply on a bed, sofa, or other soft surface that may block ventilation.
    3. Do not place the console or power supply in a confined space, such as a bookcase, rack, or stereo cabinet, unless the space is well ventilated.
    4. Do not place the console or power supply near any heat source, such as a radiator, heat register, stove, or amplifier. Very hot heat sources can damage the console.
    5. Avoid excessively dusty environments, which can reduce thermal performance.
    If your console consistently shuts down automatically due to ventilation problems, even after the console is free from clutter and no vents are obstructed, it will need service. You can request a repair from Device Support. Console registration is required to service your console.

    We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. Morgster_1 Win User

    Xbox One X Overheating in fairly well ventilated area but fine with fan blowing into it.

    My xbox one x gets warm but never dangerously hot.
  5. GBTPV99K Win User

    is it safe to use my moms credit card

    Yes it is safe as xbox are vey carful about what happens
  6. TheEli1 xbox Win User

    M Xbox Turned Off

    It was most likley was getting to hot.When a xbox one, s, or x get to hot, they turn off to prevent over heating.
Thema:

My Xbox x gets vey hot,

Loading...
  1. My Xbox x gets vey hot, - Similar Threads - gets vey hot

  2. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  6. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  7. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  8. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  9. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]
  10. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....