My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

Discus and support My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/invinciblespidey, May 13, 2024.

1. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue?

submitted by /u/invinciblespidey
    [link] [comments]

/u/invinciblespidey, May 13, 2024
  2. spinoox Win User

Xbox games (left for dead2)

Tanks for your help, but I still don’t get it because i registered everywhere as us and I even use VPN as us so my ip is us so I don’t get why it won’t let me buy.

But still tanks for your help
  3. Erjon Elezi Win User

I can’t get a last homexbox switch!

Thats the thing my cousin hasn’t used all so don’t know why it won’t work
  4. Renita02 Win User

Xbox One No Signal HDMI1

I know that I registered my Xbox One S but it doesn’t show up in devices. I tried registering it again but it won’t let me do do it.
  5. DarkDazoki05 Win User

Modern Warfare Not Downloading on Xbox Series X from Network Transfer

Now I finished downloading everything except Forza Horizon 2 and for some weird reason no matter how hard I try to get it to show up in queue it won’t. I don’t know whats going on with this, and I keep putting and taking out the disc to get it to work like my other games I had issues with and it still won’t pop up on my Xbox in queue. Do I need to do the same as above?
  6. Chase Harris1 Win User

Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account is linked?

I’m pretty sure it is but even when I enter different emails it still doesn’t work. I don’t know why it won’t let me continue.
Thema:

My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

1. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why - Similar Threads - won’t register discs

2. Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop: I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned? 4f5ef47c-5f6f-4405-9336-27e1107670b6
  3. My series x won’t stay on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x won’t stay on.: It will come on once after fighting with it then it shuts off and won’t come back on but it will make the power button noise any suggestions how do i fix it? 7d50128a-2007-4f27-bd8e-96d8d06bae40
  4. What should I do about my controller that won’t connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do about my controller that won’t connect?: Hi, I recently joined a new wifi network but after connecting my xbox crashed. Since then i’ve tried to go back on but my controller won’t connect at all to the xbox. I’ve hard reset, i’ve tried...
  5. My son’s xbox won’t stay on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son’s xbox won’t stay on?: Not sure what is happening, I have tried everything I possibly can as far as troubleshooting. It doesn’t want to stay on. It acts like it wants to power on then turns right back off. Please help,...
  6. Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...: I just finished up setup and it does show a picture anymore. Is there a manually reset to factory so I can redo setup again. 3f91513d-d3f0-4531-9865-55a2276461b3
  7. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all: I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work a8ec90cf-7511-4aaf-a7c3-ad48c8068c18
  8. How to fix an Xbox one controller that won’t turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix an Xbox one controller that won’t turn on?: So my Xbox one controller will not turn on it flashes but will not turn on until I plug it in to a different power source. I can then unplug the controller and it runs perfectly fine without being...
  9. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  10. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...