My Xbox wont read commands, for example I try opening a gam and nothing happens. I also...

Discus and support My Xbox wont read commands, for example I try opening a gam and nothing happens. I also... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series S wont read commands, for example I try opening a gam and nothing happens. I also tried restarting the console and it couldn’t restart.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harry.Emery13, Nov 7, 2021.

1. My Xbox wont read commands, for example I try opening a gam and nothing happens. I also...

My Xbox Series S wont read commands, for example I try opening a gam and nothing happens. I also tried restarting the console and it couldn’t restart. Any ideas what to do?

:)

Harry.Emery13, Nov 7, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My Xbox wont read commands, for example I try opening a gam and nothing happens. I also tried restarting the console and it couldn’t restart. Any ideas what to do?

3. Harry.Emery13 Win User

My Xbox wont read commands, for example I try opening a gam and nothing happens. I also tried restarting the console and it couldn’t restart. Any ideas what to do?

It’s in warranty, I’m having difficulty getting calls as it says there is an error their end… I’ve tried the device services and the same happens on there, get right to the end and then errors out… I have no idea to else to try
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

in this case, if the console is under warranty, I would recommend requesting a repair for it here: Device Services

If it is out of warranty, I would suggest taking it to a local repair shop nearby to have a look at it.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Have you tried soft resetting your console yet?
  6. Harry.Emery13 Win User

I have previously tried this and didn’t work… do you have any other advice?
Thema:

My Xbox wont read commands, for example I try opening a gam and nothing happens. I also...

1. My Xbox wont read commands, for example I try opening a gam and nothing happens. I also... - Similar Threads - wont read commands

2. I have a usb 3.0 formatted for xbox one, and it wont read it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a usb 3.0 formatted for xbox one, and it wont read it.: I have a usb 3.0 that holds most of my xbox games and apps, and recently it stopped reading it. I don't know if it's the USB port's fault or the drive's. the port works if I use a wired...
  3. Xbox one wont read MW3 disc cross gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one wont read MW3 disc cross gen: Just got mw3 cross gen edition for xbox one. When I put the disc in it dosent even show up on the home screen! I've got enough storage. I've already got warzone 2 downloaded as it is free could...
  4. Why Wont my Xbox One X Read Xbox One X games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wont my Xbox One X Read Xbox One X games?: I recently purchased an Xbox One X, I went to put Hogwarts Legacy for series X disc into the console, and it says the disc needs to be played in an Xbox One X… ce4ce58d-22c6-496f-a9f1-8e09c60af3f7
  5. Xbox Series X/One compatible disk wont read in Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/One compatible disk wont read in Xbox One: My copy of Sonic Origins Plus will not work in Xbox One. No matter what, it will either not make sounds, or spin up a few times and not start downloading. What is going on?...
  6. my xbox wont read any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read any game discs: I have an old Xbox One s possibly 5-6 years old, and recently it started to stop reading and the discs that I put in, I even tried to change the power settings, what is the repair cost?...
  7. Xbox 1 wont read discs enough to play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 wont read discs enough to play: So i had my xbox 1 since it came out. Last two years I've had an issue with it not discs. Initially i could unplug it wait a min and it would play. I had it professionally cleaned and that helped...
  8. my disc reader wont read any disc, what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my disc reader wont read any disc, what can i do?: Hello there, I was troubleshooting the blu ray player app and discovered my disc reader is not reading any disc wether it is a game, dvd or bluray disc. Is there something that can be done to fix...
  9. Why wont my xbox 1 s not read disks anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox 1 s not read disks anymore: My Xbox 1 S dosn't read disks anymore. It doesn't give an error or anything. Its like it just doesn't register that the game disk is even in there. Please help. 185c9e5c-d01f-4608-855b-7fb476322f68
  10. My Xbox series x wont read the disc. They are clean and don’t have any scratches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x wont read the disc. They are clean and don’t have any scratches: Any of the disc I have, the Xbox is not reading them. They don’t work. They are clean and not scratched 080e35f1-b6d0-43d5-a307-72df0c06dfa2